JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a valid criterion. If you see a 12 year old with her hair done up, in a pretty dress, you tell her she's pretty. If you see a 21 year old in the same dress, you may more likely use the term smokin'.
I doubt that I'm the only one who cringed when they read your post.

Your real name wouldn't be Joe, would it?

The latest one, the partial picture of a girl in a red bathing suit. Globallytiny.com, was it? Oh, fer Pete's sale, Very distracting. Not because of the girl, but the continual zooming in and out of the image!!!

The latest one, the partial picture of a girl in a red bathing suit. Globallytiny.com, was it? Oh, fer Pete's sale, Very distracting. Not because of the girl, but the continual zooming in and out of the image!!!
Upgrade to Gold... ;)

You don't get the pleasure of seeing these? You're missing out.
There's a reason, beyond just loving this site, that I keep my Gold, Platinum, and Diamond memberships active... ;)

To show off?

:D :s0087: :s0064::s0084:
Hey, I'm not the guy with Bronze, Silver, and Gold lifetime memberships... ;) I'm talkin' at you, Bill!

Although... now that I'm thinkin' about it and we are in the middle of a fall fundraiser... 🤔

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top