JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do think Sig Makes a very Fine product, however that being said I love my XD Compact in .45. Not only do you have the option of a shorter 10 round magazine for conceal carry but you also get the extended 13 round full size clip, the best of both worlds!

Does anyone know if Sig Sauer makes a 45 that holds more than 10+1? If so, do you know the model number(s)? Or maybe they've got some hi-cap 45's coming out soon, does anyone know anything like that?

Since no one has answered....NO.

Biggest cap is a Sig P220 with standard 8+1 mags or the optional 10+1 from the P220 Combat.

I'm not a huge fan of sig's myself. I'm sure they are high quality weapons but they just don't agree with me.

As for XD's...

I really liked the subcompact XD 9mm but hated the .40 XDM. I have not fired the 45.

45's I like are the following bul M5 1911 or Charles Daly M5 1911 (Same gun BTW). These are high cap 14+1 1911 45's and they are very accurate. I also like pretty much any 1911 45 BTW.

As for a small concealable 45 this is my choice. Taurus PT145 mil pro. SA/DA trigger, 10+1 capacity, teeny tiny gun that fits in a cd soft case. It's 5"x6" if memory serves me. It shoots great, pretty amazing for a tiny gun really.

The new Sig P250 .45acp fullsize is a 10+1 in std mags and is convertable to other cals.
I have a couple XD's and for my taste: the Sigs feel more solid as they recoil than do the XD.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads