JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do think Sig Makes a very Fine product, however that being said I love my XD Compact in .45. Not only do you have the option of a shorter 10 round magazine for conceal carry but you also get the extended 13 round full size clip, the best of both worlds!

Does anyone know if Sig Sauer makes a 45 that holds more than 10+1? If so, do you know the model number(s)? Or maybe they've got some hi-cap 45's coming out soon, does anyone know anything like that?

Since no one has answered....NO.

Biggest cap is a Sig P220 with standard 8+1 mags or the optional 10+1 from the P220 Combat.

I'm not a huge fan of sig's myself. I'm sure they are high quality weapons but they just don't agree with me.

As for XD's...

I really liked the subcompact XD 9mm but hated the .40 XDM. I have not fired the 45.

45's I like are the following bul M5 1911 or Charles Daly M5 1911 (Same gun BTW). These are high cap 14+1 1911 45's and they are very accurate. I also like pretty much any 1911 45 BTW.

As for a small concealable 45 this is my choice. Taurus PT145 mil pro. SA/DA trigger, 10+1 capacity, teeny tiny gun that fits in a cd soft case. It's 5"x6" if memory serves me. It shoots great, pretty amazing for a tiny gun really.

The new Sig P250 .45acp fullsize is a 10+1 in std mags and is convertable to other cals.
I have a couple XD's and for my taste: the Sigs feel more solid as they recoil than do the XD.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads