JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All;
I used to shoot 308 match and still have a lot of reloading equipment that I would now like to sell to move to a smaller storage unit. Apart from case trimmers, competition and standard dies, handbooks and so on (if you want a list of that stuff shoot me an e-mail and I will send it to you) I have 993 .308 mostly match grade bullets ranging from 165 to 200 grain mostly HPBT. These are all copper jacketed match and Gold Match grade bullets so I was thinking $20.00 per 100 or best offer. I also have some 32 cal pistol bullets, .357 pistol bullets, and 7mm rifle bullets. If you could use these please let me know. Please be local to Portland as shipping would be very expensive.

Paul Bogdanich
(503) 229-7757
[email protected]
jhadv at pacifier dot com

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top