JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Started at 10:00

It is assulting public opinion on guns, it is making them appear useless and evil.

They just finished an "experiment" showing how guns are "useless".

How?

They had the subjects thinking they would be tested later in the day, only the "safety class" was where they had perpetrators invade the classroom.

They are obviously setting it up to fail:

- subjects have never practiced concealed carry
- subjects are not famaliar with their holster
- holster is not what I would consider a standard concealed carry holster
- none of the positive situations are used
- mistakes are dramatized
-

(will add more..)

- The number of people not practicing appropiate firearm safety is sad...

Should be called "If I only had a brain". So far all the people seem to be inept. Instead of blaming guns why doesn't Diane focus on spreading gun safety and helping people instead of making people fear guns. Pisses me off...

The biggest thing on the classroom scenario was the shooter knew who had the gun. It is obvious because right after entering the room, the shooter shoots the instructor then immediately focuses on the test subject with the concealed handgun. They shift targets to the gun carrier seconds from entering the room. All the other students immediately run for the door and they arent shown to be shot... Very biased scenario.:(

The people (gangsters?) in Pahoke seem to at least keep their fingers out of the trigger when on camera...

And the show continues...

Now they're slamming gun shows...

Last Edited:
It was pretty biased. Statements without backing it up lots of stuff taken out of context.

One of the promos for the show said something like "With all the shootings in the headlines in the news, it makes you wonder if I only had a gun..." Then they go on to say it will probably do you no good or even more harm.

Well, with all the house fires and forest fires in the news, I think I better get rid of my fire extinguishers around the house and in my car...:(

I don't jump into that many post, but I just had to say: The special was simply full of "spin"...

I do agree with the loop hole for FTF sells and lack of tracking them. Most responsible people use a bill of sale/transfer of ownership at the very least and this should be a made into a requirement in my own opinion.

I can live with the background check requirement in Oregon but I think its dishonest to call a choice to not legislate something a "loophole." Makes it sound like it is a dishonest way of getting around a law. When no one is breaking a law, its called legal. I am against people saying bad or dishonest things about the military but I don't say they are using a loophole to do it...:(

One thing I did find useful about the show is its emphasis on the need for training to overcome stress and maintain proficiency. It really is important to know you lose skills if you don't stay in practice. Had an embarrassing episode playing Army last month when I got tasked to do room entries. It wasn't pretty but it was educational...:)

I just sent off an Email to them. But I am sure will see know effect. Always one sidded liberal thinking. I am sure when they showed the NRA video to the kids it was with out the instructor that iteracts with the kids. The gang bangers are not buying there guns at gun shows. They cost to much buy a stolen one for 60.00 bucks. The shooter in the class room was the firearms trainer. He new where the armed student was he new who the student was and they stuck a big T shirt on them that no CHL holder would have had on just because there is no way to get your gun out. They should have used a student as the shooter. let the chl holder sit where they wanted. Dress as a chl holder would. Then see what the out come would have been.
The gang bangers are never going to give up there guns and we should have the same convictions. We have them legaly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top