JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Say it isn't so! Without lies the anti-gunners and the left have nothing. Without their own failures at leadership, they don't have much to complain about.

I have been deployed to the middle east, central and south America. The few times I have been, oh s*** scared, was in LA, San Bernardino and Oakland. Places where I for serious, almost got murdered. Never once by legal gun owners. Never in the presence of the po-lice and I'll go out on a limb. Always by someone on parole or probation.

Oh, that's all right.... "They" claim that OIS are gun violence and describe it as "police killings" too. To be fair, "they" should be describing DGUs as murders/assaults, and suicides as self-murder. As well as the defensive warning display of a firearm as "McCloskey style brandishings".

;)

I'm convinced.
I now totally believe that guns are bad and that nobody should have one, much less two or three.
If no one had a gun, no one would get shot.
It's so simple.

So really, the only reason for me to keep my guns now is because l like the way liberals' heads explode.

good enough.

I have a better Idea - why don't we all just get out and shoot - paper, gongs or kill pinecones like I do and post range reports, pics of shooting etc. - and quit continually rehashing the negativity of what we see in the news ?

Just a thought.....

YGUN6693[1] (1).jpeg

I get the point, however, a violent act performed against a human with a gun would seem like "gun violence" to me... Even though justified, it's still violence

They need to make posession of a stolen firearm a hard, must be prosecuted, felony.

Most crimes are committed with stolen guns, let's make it so they don't dare steal one or carry a stolen one.

Even though justified, it's still violence
If a self - defense act with a firearm is legally carried out AND 'justified' it cannot be considered 'violent'.

It would be an actionable and acceptable response to the threat.

Trust me - if you are ever in a situation where you have to use a firearm for 'justified self defense' - 'violence' ain't on your mind....

Last Edited:
If a self - defense act with a firearm is legally carried out AND 'justified' it cannot be considered 'violent'.

It would be an actionable and acceptable response to the threat.

Trust me - if you are ever in a situation where you have to use a firearm for 'justified self defense' - 'violence' ain't on your mind....
Uhhhh... Sure. Violence is violence, justified, intended or otherwise

I have a better Idea - why don't we all just get out and shoot - paper, gongs or kill pinecones like I do and post range reports, pics of shooting etc. - and quit continually rehashing the negativity of what we see in the news ?

Just a thought.....

View attachment 1001416
I don't consume or otherwise expose myself to ignorance that upsets me. Most certainly not for purposes of being told what to think.

If only ABC would lament Vehicular Violence.

36.096 killed in 2019.
2,740,000 injured.

When will this bloodshed, this madness stop???

I get the point, however, a violent act performed against a human with a gun would seem like "gun violence" to me... Even though justified, it's still violence
Does the media term criminal acts of stabbings or slashings as "knife violence?"

Does the media term intentional criminal acts of bad actors using motor vehicles to run down innocent people as "car violence?"

Does the media term use of explosive devices (i.e., the Boston Marathon Bombing) as "explosives violence?"

How about the recent video of people getting the snot beaten out of them on the streets of Brooklyn, et al? Did the media headlines read "Fist violence" or "Foot Violence?"

The use of a modifier preceding the word "violence" can be construed as implying the gun caused the violent act.

So -- let's not buy into this artificial construct and let the media frame the acts of criminals.

It's VIOLENCE. What tool is used, should not matter.

We are letting the antis indoctrinate the masses with the concept that it's the guns that create the ills from which our society suffers.

Stop it, now!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads