JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's like they actually believe war looks like a Michael Bay movie where everything explodes for no reason.

Kinda funny.

Makes me think of the movie wag the dog about how a president had someone spin a fake war to cover up a sex scandal.

Which coincidentally came out just before Clinton's sex scandal with Lewinsky and then the bombings of a pharma in Sudan.

Makes me think of the movie wag the dog about how a president had someone spin a fake war to cover up a sex scandal.

Which coincidentally came out just before Clinton's sex scandal with Lewinsky and then the bombings of a pharma in Sudan.
Looks like you are over 13 yo and still have an actual memory. So many people conveniently forget recent history.

OMG that is too funny
I particularly love all the crowd in the foreground recording the event with their camera's

Worthy of the KTVU Asiana air crew gaffe

WATCH: Local News Station Falls For Racist Joke About SF Plane Crash

eta Newsies are so desperate to be first with the news that they fail to verify before they run with it
I saw the KTVU news live after the Asiana crash at SFO and I couldn't believe that they went with that. Someone got canned for that one I'm sure.

Last Edited:
HT Gruntworks
C51EFDD0-5E36-4076-860C-9BD1C1EA0818.jpeg

All of the Western media coverage of Syria has been one lie after another. In fact the US government legalized their propaganda in 2013 with the NDAA (national defense authorization act). Nothing printed in Western media has to be factual. It's a law! And nothing is factual any more.

Isis and other terrorist organizations were created by the US and the empire to carry out its' geopolitical goals. That's why the West cries 'foul' and makes up fake stories when the Syrians and their allies actually defeat US backed terrorists.
This country has butchered the good people of Syria. And Iraq. And Libya. And Yemen. And Sudan. And Afghanistan. And Ukraine. And Venezuela. And on and on

ABC obtained and edited that footage to fit the narrative. The clincher that they knew it was fake is that they edited in their own "man on the ground" as the narrator. At least HE knew he wasn't in Syria but he dubbed in the report anyway.

The dishonest, fake news MSM is disgusting.

All of the Western media coverage of Syria has been one lie after another. In fact the US government legalized their propaganda in 2013 with the NDAA (national defense authorization act). Nothing printed in Western media has to be factual. It's a law! And nothing is factual any more.

Isis and other terrorist organizations were created by the US and the empire to carry out its' geopolitical goals. That's why the West cries 'foul' and makes up fake stories when the Syrians and their allies actually defeat US backed terrorists.
This country has butchered the good people of Syria. And Iraq. And Libya. And Yemen. And Sudan. And Afghanistan. And Ukraine. And Venezuela. And on and on

hope that tin foil hat has a chin strap

When they broadcast a lie, they should broadcast the apology.
AND along with the apology an admission of exactly why they did this and who approved it.
Of course we will never get this but it should be criminal - intentionally reporting a false story - especially when known, incorrect video is shown.

hope that tin foil hat has a chin strap

Eventually the good hearted, hard working and quite intelligent German citizens had to come to grips with the brutal and harsh reality that the German government had done some very bad things abroad.... in their name. They came to realize that they had fell victim to propaganda and its powerful effects. Its not common in human nature for us to revel in admitting we were/are being dupped, misled, deceived, propagandized, etc. Cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias comes to mind. Once you clear your mind of the propaganda and research the subject beyond our state media you may find that his comment is not very far fetched. BTW, I've seen dunce caps with chin straps too ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top