JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another FUN ABC House match! 100 shooters was the final tally. The usual mix of paper and steel stages.
Great BBQ. I was the next-to-last number drawn for the prize table, and still came away with about
$40 worth of goodies. If you haven't shot this match, get it on your calendar for next year.

I had a FANTASTIC time.

Im ready to sign up for next years match. Bueatifull day, lots of fun, awesome people very good stages and lots and lots of shooting.
The food was good, the prizes wewre great, and I had a lot of fun with friends old and new alike.

I ended up mid field-ish, but who cares its for the kids after all. PLEASE get the word out about this match for next year.

Respectfully,

ORSECTRAIN
"Be Safe Out There!"

I saw that on the club calender. What the heck is it? For the most part, description of events is pretty cryptic. Even the newsletter doesn't talk about what the events are really about. Wife and I have been members since Feb and have taken the basic pistol and CHL courses. But other than that, you're pretty much on your own out there.

It is a fundraiser for a local organization that helps abused kids. The match itself is a mix of practical pistol and speed steel stages. I would suggest if your interested attending a speed steel event it is a good way to join in some friendly competition and meet members.

Were shooting SS tomorrow morning, Signup at 0830 shooting starts 0900. Bring 10 match fee and 5 rounds with 300 rounds (expect to shoot a little over 200 but 300 is safer)

Hope to see you there!
Steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews