WTS WA AADMOUNT Flip Up Scope Caps For Vortex Razor

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by Garnjaye, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Garnjaye

Garnjaye
    Federal Way

These are the best I have seen so far and they have a lifetime replacement warranty. If you have a pair made for your scope it will take 2 to 4 weeks. I bought these for my Vortex Razor Gen 2 4.5-27x56 and they were everything they claimed they were. These are not rubber but a very hard material that won't scratch your scope. I have barely used these so they are like new and I no longer have this scope so these are up for grabs. Get these now and protect your expensive scope for $80
    I paid over 100 for these and you definitely get what you pay for.
    Aaddmount.jpg Aadmount.jpg Admount 1.jpg

Here is what he says on his website.

Tired of breaking cheap, flimsy caps?

We were too. So we designed The AADMOUNT Flip Up Scope Caps. These caps are extremely durable. They are so tough, we gave them a lifetime replacement warranty--if you ever break one we will replace it for free!
    These caps are Rain Proof, Fog Proof, Snow Proof, Dust Proof, Dirt Proof, Mud Proof, and Abuse Proof!
    And they are proudly,

Made in the USA!
    These Caps go on very tightly so they won't fall off. They open and close with more force than cheaper caps so they resist opening accidentally. They open a full 270 degrees so you can see your turrets and the rifle fits through tight holes in cover/barricades more easily.

cmica and nad1967 like this.