JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i've been racking my brain on my next build and I decided to get into 300 blk but of course I want to get into the pistol length, checking ballistics and charts and numerous hours of a research i decided on a 9.5 inch, HOWEVER.... I want a specific kind for the build I am doing .... so that being said does anyone have a clue where i could find a stainless fluted 9.5 barrel? Any help and info would be greatly appreciated! Also to help out here is a link to basically something i am looking for but this is in 16 inch
<broken link removed>

Doesn't lose much after 10 from what ballistics show ... Even after 14-16 but I stuck with 9.5 since it's the most common produced barrel and get more of what I want for the cost .... Still will be within 2%ish of what I'm looking for between the two and even with that difference there are other factors that can come into play to compensate ... Optics ... Personal accuracy and grain.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads