JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think they're gone. Just a bit of re-organization and they'll be back in the game.....maybe not the AAC we all used to know and love.

Screw AAC, they did it to themselves with those crappy mounts. I only have one of their cans, hope it stands up, but when it quits I'm throwing it away. I already have TBAC on order, the 30CB9.

And if I need a new SBR can, I'll find one of those too.

Liberty made me a great .22 can, working on my Mystic X, and Elite Iron made a damn near indestructible .50BMG can. And their QD systems work.

My AAC wobbles so much on one mount I'm afraid to use it. AAC hasn't cared about that in years. Gave up on them a long time ago.

If they're going out of business, well, I'm part and parcel to that because I've written about my problems with them all over the net. The threads get long too, so I'm not the only one. It eventually got to the point when someone asks "what can to get" the response is generally "anything but an AAC".

Now I love my SDN6 BUT I've had to violate the warranty by fixing the mounts myself. It's made of the best materials available. But it doesn't mean a thing if they can't make a mount that works.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top