JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
And/or ultra-carbine. Here's something you won't see again, an S-400 conversion by Petr Plesinger, formerly of Top Gun Air Gun. Company is out of business, and last I heard, Petr had taken up residence in the Grey Bar Hotel :eek:. He was building these for a short time for Airgun Silhouette competitions, cutting down the rifles as well as carving the stocks. As should be obvious from the pics, the pistol stock is sized for King Kong, but if does feel good, and there's plenty of wood there to customize the fit. All the work is top drawer, if you weren't familiar with the S-400 rifles, you'd never know this didn't come out of the Air Arms factory. Oh, and the trigger is pretty awesome, too, also typical of AA.

As an ultra-carbine, this thing really shines. Ultra-light, fast handling, and with typical AA accuracy, this is a pest bird whacker's dream. I still have the Mueller reflex sight pictured, and it actually works rather well in either configuration.

Okay, time for details. This is a single shot .177 PCP, so you'll need some way to fill it with 3000 PSI air. I leased an industrial 4500 PSI nitrogen cylinder for years, but most guys use either SCUBA or SCBA tanks. Of course, this one has a small enough air tank that pump fills are pretty easy. It helps that this seems to be tuned for a 2500 PSI or lower fill, velocity drops off markedly at higher fill levels. Not sure what actual velocity is, although I've had it awhile, I just never got around to chronographing it, too many other things going on. Not sure of shot count, either, but it's up there.

Asking price is $500 OBO shipped, that includes both stocks and the reflex sight and rail adapters. Have some spare parts I'll include as well, and can even throw in some quality pellets. Trades, I'm on a CZ kick, so any CZ pistol as long as it's DA/SA with decocker. Also interested in a couple of Ruger revolvers, a 4-6" barreled GP-100 .357 or a 4-6" barreled Bisley convertible .45 LC/.45 ACP. Can probably add some cash for the right deal. Other offers, worst I can do is say no. Pics:

fullsizeoutput_e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_c.jpeg

Thanks for looking. Dave

And/or ultra-carbine. Here's something you won't see again, an S-400 conversion by Petr Plesinger, formerly of Top Gun Air Gun. Company is out of business, and last I heard, Petr had taken up residence in the Grey Bar Hotel :eek:. He was building these for a short time for Airgun Silhouette competitions, cutting down the rifles as well as carving the stocks. As should be obvious from the pics, the pistol stock is sized for King Kong, but if does feel good, and there's plenty of wood there to customize the fit. All the work is top drawer, if you weren't familiar with the S-400 rifles, you'd never know this didn't come out of the Air Arms factory. Oh, and the trigger is pretty awesome, too, also typical of AA.

As an ultra-carbine, this thing really shines. Ultra-light, fast handling, and with typical AA accuracy, this is a pest bird whacker's dream. I still have the Mueller reflex sight pictured, and it actually works rather well in either configuration.

Okay, time for details. This is a single shot .177 PCP, so you'll need some way to fill it with 3000 PSI air. I leased an industrial 4500 PSI nitrogen cylinder for years, but most guys use either SCUBA or SCBA tanks. Of course, this one has a small enough air tank that pump fills are pretty easy. It helps that this seems to be tuned for a 2500 PSI or lower fill, velocity drops off markedly at higher fill levels. Not sure what actual velocity is, although I've had it awhile, I just never got around to chronographing it, too many other things going on. Not sure of shot count, either, but it's up there.

Asking price is $500 OBO shipped, that includes both stocks and the reflex sight and rail adapters. Have some spare parts I'll include as well, and can even throw in some quality pellets. Trades, I'm on a CZ kick, so any CZ pistol as long as it's DA/SA with decocker. Also interested in a couple of Ruger revolvers, a 4-6" barreled GP-100 .357 or a 4-6" barreled Bisley convertible .45 LC/.45 ACP. Can probably add some cash for the right deal. Other offers, worst I can do is say no. Pics:

View attachment 528874

View attachment 528875

View attachment 528876

Thanks for looking. Dave
Wow very unique gun and great price IMO! Someone here should buy this before it gets posted on yellow or gateway to airguns. If I didn't already have a PCP pistol I would be all over this. GLWS!

FYI in case anyone wants a low-cost fill method, I use a Walmart-purchased air pump (available from many other places also), which beats the crud out of the Benjamin pump quality wise (I have both). They only cost $50 and I highly recommend it. With a low cost pump, PCP guns are pretty easy to get into IMO. Just FYI. Here is a pic of the pump:

1aca1c53-e0fe-498d-a009-45dc6edc85ba_1.83cfef87721d141b9eea818d27b4d7e6.jpeg

It is still available, and yes, I'll knock $50 off the price without the sight, so $450 shipped. Later, and thanks for your interest.

Dave

I do have a pump but wasn't planning on selling it, I also have a .25 cal. Benjamin Marauder I haven't decided if I'm going to sell or not :oops:. It's a Hill Mk. III that I just rebuilt a few months ago, has almost no use since then. They're well over the $200 mark new, I'd include it for another $150. That said, you can get cheaper ones, see the post above yours. I can't speak from personal experience, but you tend to get what you pay for with these pumps, the cheaper ones either don't hold up, don't produce the rated pressure, or are just a lot more work to pump. Or all of the above :eek:. Let me know what you want to do, later.

Dave

I do have a pump but wasn't planning on selling it, I also have a .25 cal. Benjamin Marauder I haven't decided if I'm going to sell or not :oops:. It's a Hill Mk. III that I just rebuilt a few months ago, has almost no use since then. They're well over the $200 mark new, I'd include it for another $150. That said, you can get cheaper ones, see the post above yours. I can't speak from personal experience, but you tend to get what you pay for with these pumps, the cheaper ones either don't hold up, don't produce the rated pressure, or are just a lot more work to pump. Or all of the above :eek:. Let me know what you want to do, later.

Dave

No adapter needed, I converted it to a standard Foster type fitting right after I got it, it plugs directly into the pump hose fitting. I can take a pic tomorrow if that would help. Later.

Dave

What original parts? If you mean the off-cuts from shortening the barrel and air tube, then no, I don't have them. And no, the barrel is not threaded, and there is no moderator. Look, not trying to be rude, but are you actually interested and able to buy this, or are you just tire kicking out of boredom? Seems like every question I answer just generates another, and most of those were answered in my initial post. If you ARE serious, email me, [email protected], this back and forth via the forum is awkward. Thanks.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top