Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR AA No. 9 gun powder one pound

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by Travis Bittern, Apr 27, 2015.

  1. Travis Bittern

    Travis Bittern Portland New Member

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    opened and loaded for 50 rounds

    can meet at Janzen Beach

    $45
     
  2. finnmike

    finnmike Vancouver, wa Active Member

    Messages:
    184
    Likes Received:
    126
    If the loads were 12 gr for .357 that's 600 gr. , or 15% of a pound, leaving 85%/lb for $45....;)
     
    coyotecaller, marcusp323 and oli700 like this.
  3. Travis Bittern

    Travis Bittern Portland New Member

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    Buy or dont
     
  4. finnmike

    finnmike Vancouver, wa Active Member

    Messages:
    184
    Likes Received:
    126
    NO offense but you did advertise it as "one pound". I am politely declining, best wishes.
     
    coyotecaller likes this.