JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have loaded with Accurate 2230-c. It loads just like regular 2230. 22.5-23.7 grs. it works just fine. Using a military or small rifle mag primer will insure proper ignition. It shoot just fine. Military standards are what 2"-3" group at 100 yrs?

If your making match grade 1-hole ammo, you will need to use match grade componets, and loading techniques to accord your shooting. Bullets will need to be weighed so only egual weights are together, and weigh each load. Brass will need to be match grade too.

For shooting paper targets or even Sage rats, careful reloading should make nice ammo.
With all that said, good luck and happy reloading. HR

Last Edited:
I still havent loaded for over 100 yards yet. I was trying to find bargain components. But I have found that I like hornady fmjbt 55 grain'rs for up close 50 yards get awesome group for me with h4895 /25gr.0 . I was looking at cost and was wondering if its worth working up loads for with hornady or winchester bullets. Sounds like I have nothing to lose. Yeah I have to weigh each load. Thanks for the input. Preciate it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top