JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1. SOLD. Complete, unmarked A2 upper that is grey, textured finish. Excellent condition with a few small nicks from being in the parts box. Rear sight is 8/3 and has NO M4 cuts

Asking $80 shipped or $75 FTF. SOLD.

2. Daniel Defense M4 10.0 in excellent condition. Seen light range usage but has two marks from the previous owner using a brass drift to tighten the locking ring. I used a Delrin drift as it does not mare the finish or bend the aluminum. Other than that it is in excellent shape with only a few small, and all but impossible to photograph, scratches. I have doctor and hospital bills to pay after being extremely ill about two weeks back.

I accidentally gave the original box away with my M4 9.0 when I upgraded but do have the 9.0 box and will ship in that.

SOLD. $200 shipped to your door via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation. I will also include three(3) new black Tango Down rail 6" panels for an additional $15 should the buyer be interested. They are $25 shipped, otherwise. SOLD.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.