Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A2 upper receiver, Daniel Defense M4 10.0 rail, Tango Down rail covers, combo wrench

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by bnr32gtr, Dec 1, 2010.

1. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

1. SOLD. Complete, unmarked A2 upper that is grey, textured finish. Excellent condition with a few small nicks from being in the parts box. Rear sight is 8/3 and has NO M4 cuts

Asking $80 shipped or $75 FTF. SOLD.

2. Daniel Defense M4 10.0 in excellent condition. Seen light range usage but has two marks from the previous owner using a brass drift to tighten the locking ring. I used a Delrin drift as it does not mare the finish or bend the aluminum. Other than that it is in excellent shape with only a few small, and all but impossible to photograph, scratches. I have doctor and hospital bills to pay after being extremely ill about two weeks back.

I accidentally gave the original box away with my M4 9.0 when I upgraded but do have the 9.0 box and will ship in that.

SOLD. $200 shipped to your door via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation. I will also include three(3) new black Tango Down rail 6" panels for an additional $15 should the buyer be interested. They are $25 shipped, otherwise. SOLD.

2. rocket_jockey

rocket_jockey Dayton, Oregon Member

I'll take that upper:thumbup:

3. galtsghost

galtsghost Silverdale, Washington Member

Interested in the complete, unmarked A2 upper. PM me.

4. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

Upper is SPF to rocket_jockey. See you next week to install your new upper.

If for any reason the deal does not go through, galtsghost has dibbs.

Price drop on DD rail and install tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.