WTS OR A2 Upper Receiver $160 and flat top receivers $85

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Jun 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo
    clackamas
    New world samurai and a redneck none the less

A2 upper receiver Splintered A forge code no feed ramps In excellent possibly unfired condition you have to be really picky to not some tiny little ware spots likely fro storage. This is the complete receiver only has sights, dust cover and forward assist. (no barrel or bolt carrier group assemblies) $160

I also have a couple of new Flat top receivers with EJection port covers and forward assist assemblies these are blems has they have scratches from forward assist assembly and the tool slipping. Not very noticable on a completed rifle. $85 each.

I also have a stripped flat top receiver. It is a tight fitter so it may need as little file work unless you have a loose lower in which case you might be solving a problem it's unfired and $49

Pick up at the oregon city shopping center where fishermans is. I will be in downtown Vancouver tomorrow June 24th and I will In Newberg the following day the 25th if you happen to be in any of those areas.

Type56 likes this.
  2. Type56

Type56
    Portland

If you’re ever in the Beaverton area I’ll take the a2 upper

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo
    clackamas
    New world samurai and a redneck none the less

Where abouts? I travel through tualuian sherwood twice a week.

Type56 likes this.
  4. Type56

Type56
    Portland

PM sent

5. DrCox

DrCox
    Gresham

I'll take the "tight" Flat Top. PM Incoming