JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This A2 assembly was one I pieced together for a 'precision' build I just don't use it anymore. The stock itself was a take off from a larue obr (don't know who's stocks they use). The stock is a dark grey in color, darker than it looks in the pic. Does have rear storage. The buffer tube is a Colt I bought from Brownells. I had an extra buffer and carbine spring laying around and some delrin rod so I made a spacer from the delrin to use the carbine spring setup. The spacer is a super nice fit and doesn't rattle at all. Buffer is a geissele h1. Also comes with a Daniel defense sing loop made for the a1/a2 stocks, though it needs a longer screw to fit the a2 setup. In overall great shape, the buffer setup with the spacer worked perfect for me for the over 500rds I've used it.

I would like $60 for the setup
No trades or shipping
FTF in the clackamas/portland areas along i205/184 oregon city-airport way / gateway-181st, can maybe travel a bit further during weekends.
496FCA1B-0534-4DF8-876E-FB4AF60CF42C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews