Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

A2 Front sight post

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by richdav, Aug 25, 2011.

1. richdav

richdav oregon Member

Anyone know where I could get an A2 front sight post in the Portland area? I have called around and most of the shops don't even know what I am talking about. I would love a Truglo or Trijicon but would take anything. Any ideas or am I left with Midway?

Thanks

2. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

To be honest I have not seen these locally. Keith's might have it but Brownell's is probably your best option. They're normally around $60 and midway always has those deals where you get a discount off of $50. Save yourself the time.

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

I have 1 for $35 i am not sure how old it is but it still glows. i think its a trijicon but will need to check tonight confirm that it is a trijicon if interested

4. absoluterik07

absoluterik07 Salem, OR Member

5. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

****EDIT

you looking for just the post..don't think I have seen any

I have one...standard, no night sight...it was a take off, with pins, sling mount, lug.

Trade for a couple mags...AR/AK

6. richdav

richdav oregon Member

Thanks everyone. Looks like I will be getting one from Eldbillbo.