JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon CIty, Tualit
State
Oregon
$20 min purchase for FTF.

Damage and repair Colt Sp1 upper receiver. The rear part of the carry handle broke off and was rewelded back on. The weld is ugly but functional $150. This has the large front take down hole I do have a bushing to allow it to work on modern small pin lowers for $10
QkQOZrq.jpg
2ViQHY0.jpg

I will sell a stripped version for $185 (NO LONGER AN OPTION)

Lightweight synthetic upper receiver new $45
p6OVtCq.jpg
36LWyY8.jpg

A1 Flash hiders $10 each without washer $12 with the washer.
8DJk2JM.jpg

A1 Gas tubes $8 each
WyHqrJx.jpg

A1 Triangle Handguard caps $5 each
nvo1pEt.jpg

DMPS Glacier Guards 2 sets $8 per set Free set with $50+ purchase upon request.
584Fk1U.jpg

Fat A2 handgaurds I think they are CAV ARMS $20
PAYc0GE.jpg

Bushmaster A2 regular size handguards $20 per set 3 sets available
mlHrcuX.jpg

Magpul Muddy Girl Handguard and Trigger guard $65
XeUE3YY.jpg

A1 Handguards I would say most of the old ones are colt the new in wrap I am not sure and some are mixed. Some are noted to have missing teeth but none of them have cracks.

A. "L"and "R" marked Colts? 2 partial missing teeth otherwise very good condition $30

D. Brand unsure one side R marked other is not VG-EX $30

E. Unmarked condition very used some worn teeth $20

6N3wdvh.jpg

K. Triangle HGS 1 side is new other side is very used 1 missing tooth brand unknown $30

uFmvdEp.jpg
2vLlB91.jpg

Brand New Old stock Right-hand sides $15 each Still in the wrap I assume but can't guarantee they all look like the one I pulled out to photograph. However, if you plan to open the wrap I will open it to make sure it's matt finish upon request.

8kH8URd.jpg
4ON4GTM.jpg

Railed Top Front sight base Steel not aluminimum for .625" barrel $20
Cnk2MxW.jpg

Samson low profile .625" Gasblock. Held on by 4 set screws for extra security $30 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Rock River Arms A3 upper receiver no feed ramps, has been painted bake on finish gray. $80
(SOLD)
5.5" Vented flash hider $20 (SOLD)
Colt CM Upper receiver. Please note that the whole that holds the ejection port cover on had to be repaired by weld its not the best-looking weld job it was refinished in Norrells Gray $160 (SOLD)
Spikes Tactical FDE Upper receiver $80 (SOLD)
Slab Side A1 upper receiver Black Small Pin New receiver with some old parts on it. Not an A1 ejection port cover but it's ready to go. $220. (no longer available)
Spikes Tactical Upper receiver
has a lightly etched spartan does not show in photo $80
(SOLD)
Lightweight Upper receiver keep it simple with no forward assist or dust cover kind of a dark grey color no oil on it so it should darken with oil rubbed in. $80 (SOLD)
Spikes Blem Upper receiver. Used in good condition Please note it is a really tight fit on some barrels like really really tight however fits some barrels fine I would have never thought that barrel extensions would not be exactly the same diameter. I know some receivers are sloppy this by far is not so imperfections in the finish good to very good condition $95 (SOLD)
Spikes Tactical CHF 16" Optimum profile barrel 1/7 twist appears very low rds maybe just test-fired. low profile gas block is drilled for taper pin (pin included) $235 add gas tube with pin $16 (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)
Colt M4 6920 1/7 twist Chrome Lined barrel with FSP has some ware from FSB being removed and reinstalled low rds. comes with as pictured $300 as the original gas tube for $15 m(SOLD)
Unfired Spikes M4 barrel 1:7 Chrome lined light storage ware. $220 (SOLD)
FAB Defense Skinny OD green Handguards 6 hole but has their stupid logo on them otherwise would have been great clone copies but none the less if you want od green skinnies these are good I didn't know about the logo and bought 2 sets and don't want them $20 per set. (SOLD)
7 hole black skinny handguards got too many sets again building retro style .22s
$30 per set
(SOLD)
FN A2 upper Receiver Stripped. In excellent condition, I don't know if this has a factory grey anodize finish or if someone refinished it. It looks more like it just was not in the anodizing tank long enough Stamped "F" raise Keyhole forge code $180 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
add $50 for non-FN rear sight assembly add$15 for non-FN forward assist.
add$15 for non-FN dust cover assembly
FN FK marked A2 upper receiver no feed ramps Lots of finish ware but in VG condition $160
(SOLD)
add $50 for non-FN rear sight assembly add$15 for non-FN forward assist.
add$15 for non-FN dust cover assembly
Complete flat top upper receiver. I don't remember who made it. It has an M4 above the gas port. Mounted but never fired $100
(SOLD)

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" barrels, Budget under $100 barrels can be cosmetically challenged just not shot out, A1 and A2 upper receivers A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 and Colt parts.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Think your unknown M4-marked flat top receiver is a BCM - I have an upper built by them and it has the same forge mark on the side, and the M4 marking on the front.

Think your unknown M4-marked flat top receiver is a BCM - I have an upper built by them and it has the same forge mark on the side, and the M4 marking on the front.
It can be a few brands with that mark. The M4 reference is to the Feed Ramps cut in the upper. Most of the BCM uppers I have looked at are marked BCM4 however I'm sure some are marked just M4 too. Usually it's only high end uppers that have that mark though. Like Colt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top