JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you @Joe Link for providing the foundation for such a great firearms forum. Head and shoulders above others out there.

The folks from the forum that I've met or done business with have been top notch. The quality of the forum reflects on the leadership and management. Well done team, well done.

It's my favorite place to get away from the constant droning on of the MSM..

....this sums it up.

7E82DA74-4287-429A-8469-723A1F992F51.jpeg

@Stomper is nothing but a big pussy cat.

A pussy cat with a bad attitude, a short attention span, and 8" retractable claws. He speaks 18 languages (including 5 that are based solely on profanity), knows every local custom and can disappear/blend in to any thread. You'll never find him, until he finds you.

That, and the upcoming changes to the forum should be interesting.

Last Edited:
A question....Is that spoiler something that's been in the AUP already? See, I never read the AUP. All these years I just post in accordance with how I think I should. Treat people how I would like to be treated you know? If I say something dumb I might expect to be called on that....And I'd move on. If IMO people are being turds, I just leave 'em lay in the yard. With that being said, what I fear is we move too far toward the politically correct. It's so easy to trigger people these days. There are whole generations of people all around us now that all you need to do is look at them and they can pretty much label you all with all sorts of anti social descriptions/names. A lord forbid you use certain words, pictures!

In any case, no matter what, I'm not going anywhere. And with all the good times I have here, the good people and good info had, if I get some kind of warning I won't be offended, won't complain and can't imagine posting a thread to show my displeasure and that I'll be leaving, to teach you all a lesson of course! :s0112:

A question....Is that spoiler something that's been in the AUP already? See, I never read the AUP. All these years I just post in accordance with how I think I should. Treat people how I would like to be treated you know? If I say something dumb I might expect to be called on that....And I'd move on. If IMO people are being turds, I just leave 'em lay in the yard. With that being said, what I fear is we move too far toward the politically correct. It's so easy to trigger people these days. There are whole generations of people all around us now that all you need to do is look at them and they can pretty much label you all with all sorts of anti social descriptions/names. A lord forbid you use certain words, pictures!

In any case, no matter what, I'm not going anywhere. And with all the good times I have here, the good people and good info had, if I get some kind of warning I won't be offended, won't complain and can't imagine posting a thread to show my displeasure and that I'll be leaving, to teach you all a lesson of course! :s0112:

Yep, straight from the rules. I'm certainly not interested in catering to everyone who gets their feelings hurt, so I don't think you have to worry :)

Again I want to thank all of our new @Moderators. I think these new people are going to make excellent additions to our team. Please bear with them until their training wheels come off, there's a lot to learn :D

Enjoy the site. Read through it pretty much every day. Exclusively a mobile user. One small quirk ive noticed is when you press your avatar on mobile the drop down menu will freeze in its position and you cant scroll through it 37C29E1D-7F61-434A-A59F-649831D8ADA1.png
The fix to this is to press menu the go into general discussion(or wherever) and reloading it will allow you to access the menu in full and scroll through it. I dont know if this has been brought up before but if it has, is that being adressed in the coming change?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top