JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw some reference to a "Liberty Arms" LA-50 bolt-action "bullpup" rifle and wanted to dig up some details about it. While doing a google search for that, I just lucked out & found this site. Still would like to see the manufacturer's promos for the gun but their link on THAT site doesn't even work. Don't know if they're defunct or what. I just thought a bullpup .50 was intriguing.

I saw some reference to a "Liberty Arms" LA-50 bolt-action "bullpup" rifle and wanted to dig up some details about it. While doing a google search for that, I just lucked out & found this site. Still would like to see the manufacturer's promos for the gun but their link on THAT site doesn't even work. Don't know if they're defunct or what. I just thought a bullpup .50 was intriguing.

HERE IS LINK TO MINE IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT....

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34

DO YOU HAVE ONE?

If not make sure you get something well made.. sometimes they blow up LOL

I like long distance shooting and I'm holding out good thoughts of being in the market for one not far off but for now I'm just seeing what's out there and taking notes on pros & cons. I saw some really interesting stuff on youtube about an CheyTac M200 whose manufacturer started building the gun by first designing its .408 round for maximum long distance performance. The testers placed what looked like approximately a 14" group on their 2500 yard target.

I like long distance shooting and I'm holding out good thoughts of being in the market for one not far off but for now I'm just seeing what's out there and taking notes on pros & cons. I saw some really interesting stuff on youtube about an CheyTac M200 whose manufacturer started building the gun by first designing its .408 round for maximum long distance performance. The testers placed what looked like approximately a 14" group on their 2500 yard target.

Chey-tac is good if you have massive amounts of money to drop. It would be cheaper to get a M99 .416 with Bors..
I didn't get mine for long range shooting really, more like sub 400yd hard target interdiction! So the .50 is a must.

If you get one let me know though, I would love to check it out!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top