JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The following paragraph contains the account of what transpired at my local Sportsman's Warehouse. I wanted to get the word out so you all know to look at your receipt and don't get the shaft.

Today I shopped at the Meridian Idaho store and had a bad experience with a clerk named Brenden Pullman. Upon getting home I decided to do a store receipt survey So that the manager would know what I encountered. While looking at my receipt I noticed that it was not my name at the top of the receipt where it says customer name, so I called the store and spoke to the manager and she informed me that the name on the top of the receipt matched the employee that had rang up my purchases. The manager and I agreed that he took my rewards points. I also did not receive my veterans discount even though I showed him my card. I went in to my sportsman's account
and realized a purchase I made a few days ago was also not on my account so it seems that there may be more than one employee at that store taking points from customers.

I did some detective work he was stealing my points using his Grandfather's name for a rewards card because employees aren't allowed to have a rewards account. In addition my rewards account balance is zero.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top