JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Taken from theblaze.com

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl,
United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

I read this a little while ago and I think that this letter is spot on about how most people feel.

as a fellow Marine Veteran I feel it is my duty to continue to protect the U.S. and those I love. Senator Dianne Feinstein is more evil than any gun owner who has legally obtained one of these weapons that she wants to ban. She herself has a CCW that is almost impossible to get in California because she received threats yet denies others that same right. Even if she didnt have the permit she still has access to a level of protection that most can not afford.

I know it has been said a million times before, but my rights do not end where your feelings begin.

I read this a little while ago and I think that this letter is spot on about how most people feel.

as a fellow Marine Veteran I feel it is my duty to continue to protect the U.S. and those I love. Senator Dianne Feinstein is more evil than any gun owner who has legally obtained one of these weapons that she wants to ban. She herself has a CCW that is almost impossible to get in California because she received threats yet denies others that same right. Even if she didnt have the permit she still has access to a level of protection that most can not afford.

I know it has been said a million times before, but my rights do not end where your feelings begin.

Correct - the lowlife senator has had one of the extremely few permits issued out of SF county since soon after the Harvey Milk/Moscone assassination in 1978. The permit count out of SF has fluctuated over the years ranging from as few as 4 to about 30. I did see an interview somewhere where she claimed that she had turned in her permit, but I do know that as of 8 or so years ago it was still active in the system

I dont know if she has her permit anymore or not either I havent been able to see much on it. But she has made it clear that only the rich or political deserve to have a CCW in her state.

Dianne Feinstein has/had a concealed weapons permit - YouTube

good video of her and how she feels/felt about having a gun to protect herself. I dont think she wants anyone to know if she still has one because she feels that the average person isnt as important as her or her family.

Even when these people dont carry, they have armed security close by. Same as Michael More. How is that different? Im pretty sure those security personnel are private citizens.

It's no wonder a group tried to take her out. That woman thinks she is above everyone and it makes me sick.

To the people of California I say this: You are weak and mindless for electing such a worthless human being for so many years, you elect a person who continues to piss on everyones constitutonal rights. Next thing you know she will be going after our 3rd amendment and making a new one were she forces soliers in our homes without our consent. Good job California, You Suck!

It's no wonder a group tried to take her out. That woman thinks she is above everyone and it makes me sick.

To the people of California I say this: You are weak and mindless for electing such a worthless human being for so many years, you elect a person who continues to piss on everyones constitutonal rights. Next thing you know she will be going after our 3rd amendment and making a new one were she forces soliers in our homes without our consent. Good job California, You Suck!

Ya, and guess why Oregon is on its way to sucking just as bad. Half of or population is Californians.

Great letter, I only saw this after I posted the same. I'll go delete my post now and bump this. Nice.

In all honesty I think that this bill will go through. There may be a few that try to resist but most Americans Wont educate themselves or just dont want to make the effort to stop this bill. To many people that dont own or have any experience with guns are just to full of misinformation and take the liberal movie stars word on everything.

its just sad to see.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads