JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably so butthurt by the defeat of the Federal gun legislation he had to furthest left corner of the left coast for consolation. He'll feel right at home in Multnomah County.

Proceeds from the event will support MedAssist and Project Access, programs that help low-income, underinsured and uninsured patients receive care and prescription drugs they can’t otherwise afford.

Allow me to translate...

Proceeds will support programs so illegal aliens can receive care and prescription drugs that their Oregon Trail cards will not purchase.

"Kelly, who has authored two books, is scheduled to appear for a public book signing from 2 to 4 p.m. Friday at the Grand Hotel."

Hey, does anybody have a book titled "How I exploited my Wife's shooting to further my own career while simultaneously selling out the freedoms of the every day man"?

No? How about a copy of "Not only did I put the A$$ in Astronaut I somehow got HYPOCRITICAL LOSER in there as well"

I'm pretty sure those were his two books...

I'm sure he will throw some references to gun control into his speach... "we need more strict gun control in space... we don't want some nutjob shooting out a window in the space station and venting atmosphere... who would ever buy one of those evil assault weapons? Those people should be shot"

It turns my stomach as a native Washingtonian that this damn Liberal Leprosy is destroying vast sections of our great country. Its black corrosion of our Constitutional rights works its way up the west coast. Now our new governor Jay Inslave ye hypocrite "no new taxes" is going try to slam gun control through in Washington in a special session of the legislature.
They say they won't quit...well, neither will we.

Brutus Out

The people of WA threw Inslee out of the US house for voting for Clinton's AWB, why would they think he had changed? And "no new taxes" oh, yes, BTW: I want a 1/2 billion in old taxes that have not been used. If you do not know Inslee is a lier, just watch his mouth. If it is open, you can be assured he is speaking an untruth, half-truth, or being deceptive. I cannot believe he was elected gov.

His wife has been more public in her condemnation of Senators who voted down the legislation.

If she had half a brain, she'd know it was useless legislation anyway.....

....oh, wait.

How dare you insult the lowly turd, for, while it might indeed smell poorly, it is the result of your body doing an amazing job of digesting your food, extracting the very essence of life from it, putting the nutrients into your blood stream, taking the usable water from it, compacting the left over to produce the turd you speak about so casually...

TURDS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

As I try to talk liberals out of supporting gun control legislation, and to put their energy into efforts that save lives and protect rights, I will be hoping to God that they don't somehow stumble upon this amazingly toxic thread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top