JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife knew of this guy when she lived in The Dalles. She says he's a douchenozzle...so my money is on slamfire SKS. I don't get the impression this guy even knows what a trigger sear is let alone what might or might not be done with one.

This is interesting to me. Is it criminal to be homeless? No. But do we want the homeless to be armed with guns?

If anyone needs to be able to protect themselves I would say that the homeless are much more at risk than most, but then the problem is how hungry do you need to be before you take that gun and steal a meal, or a few bucks to get a meal? I've considered this question myself many times. What would it take to force me into a position that I felt I had no other recourse than to take forceably from another? And before some of you say you would die first, remember that it is much easier to say that with a full belly. Try not eating for two to three days, then answer.

Good people can be forced into doing horrible things.

By that logic none of us should own firearms. I'd bet most of us (everyone except Burt Gummer. The one from Tremors, not NWFA) are at risk of losing it all at any given moment due to the economy, man made or natural disasters, etc in which case we would be in the same position as a homeless guy who happens to own a firearm. I've been in that position of not making rent or being able to buy that gallon of milk. In those cases I've used firearms just as one would use money in the bank, not as a tool to harm others for my own survival.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top