JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you have any interest in the following:

Bruce/Catlynn Jenner
The Kardashians
Miley Cyrus
What Hollywood who ever is divorcing who ever
OBAMA Singing
Anything on the TV show ET

There's your sign!

image.jpg

I can honestly say I don't even know what half that list is.

I haven't watched TV in about 8 years, so that helps... I also stopped following the news in any regular fashion about 4-5 years ago... deleted my Facebook page recently... my little world just keeps getting littler and littler, and the littler it gets, the happier I get. Hoping I can get my business moved out of my house someday and sever internet and smartphones from my personal life, also.

We just got back here to yUK after 28 days in Oregon.

Things might not be entirely to your satisfaction, but trust me, there is no doubt in MY mind where we'd rather be.

Standing on a pal's deck at dawn, seeing Mount Jefferson 90 miles away, gives you a whole new view of things. The same goes for walking on Battle Rock Beach - any time.

upload_2015-7-2_13-27-36.png

upload_2015-7-2_13-29-2.png
Here in yUK we can only dream of doing things like that, ANYTHING like that, it takes time and distance - a lot of it - to get there.

But, you know, it's all worth it. I made up a little catchphrase a few years ago, after spending a month or so in Oregon. Might have asked a T-shirt company to make up a few in state flag blue, with yellow lettering -

'Oregon - is all you need'

Might just do it yet.

tac, missing Oregon

Last Edited:
If you have any interest in the following:

Bruce/Catlynn Jenner
The Kardashians
Miley Cyrus
What Hollywood who ever is divorcing who ever
OBAMA Singing
Anything on the TV show ET

There's your sign!
Keep the general public interested in these things and just think of what we can get away with:cool:
After 2 days of the jenner thing I was getting pissed.This is really what is important in the world?

Keep the general public interested in these things and just think of what we can get away with:cool:
After 2 days of the jenner thing I was getting pissed.This is really what is important in the world?
That Roman had it right when he wrote about "Bread and Circuses."

Just like the 10 days of wall-to-wall coverage of Michael Jackson's death a few years ago.
All the while obama and the dem controlled congress were working furiously, including midnight sessions, to try and pass Cap & Trade with heavy carbon taxes. And it damn near succeeded.
If you weren't watching C-Span you didn't know what was happening.

So the next time some big populist "event" comes along, start looking in the margins for the NEWS they AREN'T telling you.

I know who Bruce Jenner is, He was on my Wheaties box.

Is Catlynn his wife?

Errr.... Uhhhhh, Mr. Iron... If you had not heard yet, your post will seem ironic...

Bruce..... Is no longer Bruce, he wears lipstick and High Heels, and, uhhhh changed ITS name to Catlynn....

Err, bruce had issues about being a man, you see....

Just how explicit do you need this reply?????

He had them, now he doesn't....

philipism..... Iron Monster.... The ~only Person~ who had not heard yet!!!!! :rolleyes: :confused: :D

I have a slightly different take regarding all of those useless publicity whores on the OP's list.

While I really couldn't care less if any of them simply disintegrated without a trace (or in a big, messy explosion of botox and silicone), I believe it's important to be at least basically aware of who they are and what sort of irresponsible jive they spew.

Why? Because as long as a tragically significant percentage of US voters continue to celebrate these oxygen bandits as relevant and (shudder) important, the rest of us should at least be aware of what we're up against as our 2A rights are systematically destroyed, state by state, at the behest of truly clueless celebrities who never stray far from their well armed bodyguards.

Case in point, this is the headline I found on my cell phone last week while taking the bus downtown to earn a decent annual salary that couldn't begin to cover the down payment on a fake butt-cheek implant.

Know thy enemy I always say.

big%20butt%20moron_zps4mxd2jmq.jpg

Last Edited:
I can respect that Ben.

And I'm not singling Kardashian out as some uniquely devastating force to be reckoned with. But along with all the grossly ill-informed, outspoken celebrity trash out there, she contributes, in my view, to a negative cumulative effect.

I don't care about her and you don't either, so we can certainly agree on that. I'm just pointing out that (sadly) there are a lot of people who (for whatever reason) look up to her and others on the OP's list.

Working around younger folks, I'm profoundly saddened to see how many of them rely on celebrity hashtags and twitter trends (including POTUS) to influence their views.

Last Edited:
People in Emerika believe that if somebody is on TV, Radio or heavens forbid the news paper they have earned some elitist status which elevates them above the common person. Ignerent pepople in ths nashun want sumbody to folow.

Therefore it is important to know what these botox, video making people do and say.

If she wants them gone, let her entourage and bodyguards give them up first.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top