JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yeah, I would probably click just to see what nut job is gonna rattle on about tonight, LOL!

First, thank you to the entire board for sharing so many perspective and experiences here.

Today was notable, because it wasn't.

I had another gig today - subbed in a Veteran's Band at a county fair.

1. Carried - I was aware, but not preoccupied with it. I did not worry about printing from stage. EDC is becoming normal.

2. I ran into a friend from a previous band. We caught up on life. I did not mention that I now carry. The old me talked too much. The new me, educated in part by the fellowship on this board, recognized concealed is concealed. EDC is becoming normal.

3. Lastly, I was within leaping distance from a drunk that was arguing with another friend (and bandmate today) about the drunk's behavior. I realized that I could not be a part of this if it went south, so I removed myself from the situation. Would have probably backed up before, but this time I was consciously assessing my surroundings and decided today was not a day to become famous. EDC is becoming normal.

Thanks

Oh yeah! I signed TWO recall Brown petitions and interrupted a 2A discussion and said, "Let's start from the position that the 2A is meant to curtail my government, not my rights. Continue."!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top