JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
go find a bum, take him home with the offer of frree beer...eat him..
Or if you'd prefer, a proven set for Brass Rats (scroungicus incessant****)
brassrat.jpg

This set is appropriate for a local varmint, the Ammo'ho' (ammocanis stack'n'packii)
survivalist.jpg
This set is for the pygmy Ammo'ho' (They taste like chicken) minimalist.jpg
Near holidays we always like a feast of baby pygmy Ammo'ho'; bait 'em up like this
22.jpg

brassrat.jpg

22.jpg

survivalist.jpg

minimalist.jpg

Last Edited:
Hmmm -

Fish weirs or traps made of saplings or stone.

Nets. Whether on land, underwater, or marsh nets

For waterfowl.

Bows or Crossbows.

Snares. Just to see if I could do it,

I snared a blacktail many years ago.

For small stuff, figure 4 traps.

All illegal as ****, so don't say I didn't warn you.

isher

So all you city guys, how you going to know if the wild game you killed isn't rabid? The fish don't have worms? The bum you just ate doesn't have aides?:D:D:s0112::s0112::s0112:

jj

Hey, I'm not city enough to not know that if I wear protective gloves, cook the meat thoroughly, and clean counters and utensils etc. with bleach I won't get rabies or worms or aids. :s0155:

We're way stocked up on bleach in case we need to chlorinate water. :s0155:

Hmmmmmm....... All seriousness, there are the goats, chickens, cows, horses and the medow maggots... I mean sheep to munch on. Soon there will be pigs and some more emu's.

Bow is a great weapon but for now there are other skills that have a higher priority. Bows are like #17 on the to do list.

SF-

Or if you'd prefer, a proven set for Brass Rats (scroungicus incessant****)
View attachment 10436

This set is appropriate for a local varmint, the Ammo'ho' (ammocanis stack'n'packii)
View attachment 10438
This set is for the pygmy Ammo'ho' (They taste like chicken)View attachment 10439
Near holidays we always like a feast of baby pygmy Ammo'ho'; bait 'em up like this
View attachment 10437

those traps just ain't right man.... You could kill me with those things.

SF-

I would fish and hunt, River is about 500 yds away, I can get to it through the grass and trees if needed. It might take awhile. I would then net or spear the fish. If any game were to cross my path on the way to the river I would shoot it with a suppressed pistol. I also would utilize the neighbors house to hunt the meadow. Using a suppressed rifle from inside a house is super quiet, Of course I would pay the meat tax. All of the food would be cooked extensively (think jerky). Water could be collected from rain in drums off of the house gutters for cleaning meat, etc.

wg

Funny -

Got pretty good with blowguns as a very young man.

Built my own. Hunted small game.

Used Atropine for the darts:

Pharmaceutical equivalent of Curare.

Just sayin'.......

isher

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR