JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ayyyeee lads, I think it be another test you be needen to see if your brain has been fried by all the worry:s0112::s0112::s0112: So how about a little questions and answers, I will do the questions and you do the answers that work for you:D

Question one, in your chosen area which will produce the most meat, hunting or fishing? Which can be done the most quiet and with the least personal exsposure? How far from your area is the closest point to get said game? Will the game be contaminated?

While you be thinking on that I will work on a few more questions:D:D:s0112::s0112:

jj

Do you know how to fish without line, hooks or bait??:D:D

jj

dynamite_1-300x300.jpg

The classic DuPont Spinner. Very effective...

Don't imagine either would be overly difficult to do either in my general area. So the question would then move to whether or not the game/fish would be contaminated. I suppose that would depend on the circumstances. And I would then act accordingly...

and without any noise??

jj

I live in the country and I'm bugging in. I can shoot deer, wild turkey, ducks and geese right out my window and you say I can't make any noise? I can't hide my house by being quiet.

I guess I'd best sell all of my guns and buy a bow and arrow. :)

I'd just set up a trap for my enemies. Fire my gun a couple of rounds, hide and wait.

Then I would kill them with a knife, depending on the amount of people.

But seriously, I'd be fishing war or no war scenario. I would need more large group of people to justify killing anything big.

But then there is rabbits, you can do that with a pellet gun. So maybe I'd hunt them.

In a post SHTF scenrio and some backwoods wingnut is fishing with the ole' DuPont spinner, do you really want to approach them in any form of aggression? I wouldn't. If they have demo for fishing then they have demo for me.

Stay clear of the wingnuts.

SF-

I saw a little family of raccoons in my backyard in december. Not sure I'd want to eat them though.

I ate them when I was a kid. My best freinds mother was a Tennessee hillbilly and his dad was from the Misouri Ozarks and they knew how to cook wild game. Did not taste like chicken. As I remember it was kind of greasy.

So none of you guys use a bow?? Better start practising(<hillbilly jargon) now if you want to feed yourself without others knowing you are there. Can anyone think of the other ways to fish and hunt without noise??

jj

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top