JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you. I am always willing to help anyone that I can. I was and I still am hoping that sometime there is a possible break on pricing we should all take advantage of it. I will from not a on post in this thread anything that I am going to buy that there is a quality break on.

I understand your frustration and I am sure many others do as well. I would be in for one but I live a considerable distance from you. If you find yourself heading up to Mt.Hood send me a pm and we can work the deal.

Just a thought guys, but this also doesn't have to be limited to purchasing items. I recently got done with a group project for canning. The local LDS ward lent us a canner to can #10 cans. We borrowed it and had a big canning session! We bulk purchased cans, oxygen obsorbers and food then canned away!

Just a bit of info, winco in Mcminnville now carries Gamma lids for 5 gallon buckets, as well as Bobs red mills in Clackamas. These lids snap on and seal to a
5 gallon bucket, and unscrew in the center so you can access your food frequently yet keep it airtight, without having to pry the whole lid off. I bought 5 gallon Mylar bags off of ebay, and cut the remaining mylar left over after sealing food in the buckets to make smaller pouches for smaller portions, to seal them I used
a standard Iron (for ironing clothes) and a 1/4 metal rod. Worked Great. Also you can get free 5 gallon buckets at many stores (bakery dept), I rounded up probably 20, some most needed cleaning (but free). Bulk mylar bags on ebay get cheaper by quantity as well as the anti moisture doohickies (can't remember their name). Might be something to go in on as a group.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top