JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the thing is about revolution, there are always two sides . I cant say I condemn the government for shooting the " unarmed " protesters. on the other hand i applaud the protesters for going for what they want and making change where they feel its needed.
What if the Govt shot your unarmed (disarmed) family?

Just watch this video an extended version and you see several guys taken out by live gunfire....unarmed.
Ukraine - Kiev Maidan square the heart of the revolution - YouTube

The amazing thing is these guys are still putting up a presence and moving along with their protest despite being shot at. They are brave and are willing to die for their cause. Wow.

Check out 12:05 ....sheet metal vs rifle round...his chrome shield gave away his position and got him killed. Insane...madness.

It makes you wonder what materials or combination of materials would work as an improvised shield against small arms. How many layers of "stuff" before your shield is too heavy to move?

You can't hunker down in plain sight. Keep moving and get under some cover at all cost. Those guys were just sitting ducks.
I still think their shields and "armor" were working for them for the first couple of days with water cannons bean bags etc.. Then the Olympics ended or whatever and Putin gave the nod to clear the square using real bullets. They got pinned down, nobody in their right mind would attempt to go unarmed in DIY riot gear against live rounds.

Then you change tactics. Get some spotters located in another building. Use cell phones to communicate where the roof top snipers are.
Wait till dark, when they leave the building, follow them home at a distance.
Kidnap a couple if you can, or kidnap the guys wife/children and hold them ransom.
All bets are off at this point.
The main thing at this point is to get some of their weapons and snipe back. Keep their heads down for a change.

"The main thing at this point is to get some of their weapons and snipe back. Keep their heads down for a change"
I'll bet in hindsight they wish they would have done that before things escalated. That's the one thing so far that wouldn't be a problem in this country.

"The main thing at this point is to get some of their weapons and snipe back. Keep their heads down for a change"
I'll bet in hindsight they wish they would have done that before things escalated. That's the one thing so far that wouldn't be a problem in this country.

No, seems the issue is honor and guts..

Then you change tactics. Get some spotters located in another building. Use cell phones to communicate where the roof top snipers are.
Wait till dark, when they leave the building, follow them home at a distance.
Kidnap a couple if you can, or kidnap the guys wife/children and hold them ransom.
All bets are off at this point.
The main thing at this point is to get some of their weapons and snipe back. Keep their heads down for a change.

I sort of agree. I don' t know what their objective is so wouldn't know exactly how to proceed. However, being sniped at certainly deserves some pay back and your post gives a direction to that goal.

No, seems the issue is honor and guts..

The issue here is we're the weak divided nation that the famous playbook suggests. Who are you fighting for when everyone is pitted against one another? We've become a Nation of spoiled crybabies, constantly told we're victims by the government media complex with trumped up charges of racism, sexism and class warfare. Throw in a mass influx of immigrants that have no need or desire to assimilate or even speak the language like immigrants of yesteryear, and we've lost a common culture.

Don't feel like a victim? 12 years plus or minus of Schooling will fill your head with so much "inherited generational" guilt including your disproportional part in Global Warming that any "honor and guts" you have left seem out of place somehow.

I sort of agree. I don' t know what their objective is so wouldn't know exactly how to proceed. However, being sniped at certainly deserves some pay back and your post gives a direction to that goal.

I guess they met their objective (ousted govt.) get an election going. I think half the country sides with Russia though. The protesters better get armed fast anyway cause Putin will be ordering tanks and helicopters next.

The Ukrainians have bigger stones than Americans

I think its safe to say most other countries citizens have FAR bigger stones than Americans. The last 50+ years have been gravy compared to the previous 150 and most of generation X can't hold down a job much less have a backbone and take a stand against tyranny! Heck most of them are so stupid they embrace it and welcome it! No wonder we are scorned all over the globe! Tragic and pathetic at the same time!

Or it was your son who was burned alive by a Molotov cocktail. As i said, 2 sides. If the American government was being threatened by the Occupy movement, what side would you support ?

The country voted to join the EU (The West) and the Govt stalled because it wants Russian Communism (note all the statues to Lenin were still in place)
Occupy would have sided with the Commies so your argument is false

Two things:

1. You say we are a divided nation, just as our masters wanted. You then go on to say that "those people" are this or that. The bread and butter of Conservative talk radio is division and condemnation. Yes, there are many things wrong with how the government does things. There are people who are freeloaders. There are also people who are selfish and concerned only with their own wealth and wellbeing. Divide and conquer is a valid tactic and you're falling for it. Think about that. Your neighbor is painted as a worthless parasite, or a callous miser. Will you fight in the streets for them? Will you join together with them to fight the government? Or will you decide "those people" aren't worth risking your life for?

For instance, let's say the government stops welfare payments and people in minority communities decide to fight back. Who's side are you on? "Those people's", or the government's? Or let's say they decide to confiscate firearms in Conservative areas. Are "those people" going to help fight it? Or are they going to stand by and watch? Divide and conquer.

2. Laugh at paintball all you like. At the tournament level, where small teams execute well planned tactics and strategies, it teaches coordination of fire, how to control a contested area, fields and angles of fire, use of cover and concealment, offensive and defensive formations and movement. And that's a whole lot better than nothing, or even watching Rambo movies. It's the next best thing to being in a firefight, and how many of us have that experience under our belts?

Two things:

1. You say we are a divided nation, just as our masters wanted. You then go on to say that "those people" are this or that. The bread and butter of Conservative talk radio is division and condemnation. Yes, there are many things wrong with how the government does things. There are people who are freeloaders. There are also people who are selfish and concerned only with their own wealth and wellbeing. Divide and conquer is a valid tactic and you're falling for it. Think about that. Your neighbor is painted as a worthless parasite, or a callous miser. Will you fight in the streets for them? Will you join together with them to fight the government? Or will you decide "those people" aren't worth risking your life for?

I view A.M. talk radio as more of a symptom than the cause of division in this country. The cause can be seen and heard in our schools and even in the so called "unbiased" main stream media. The Progressive Ideology is blatantly transparent in most of our popular culture that the youth consumes as well.
A.M. radio is a poor balance to all these things yet it's getting more and more popular. Maybe the Country is divided simply because one side wants a bigger govt. with absolute safety nets for every contingency even if we lose our liberties in the process.
And the other side, (some just waking up with the loud tones of the old A.M.) want to get back to personal responsibility, enjoying the fruits of their labor and keeping the rights passed down to us. The problem is simple the solution is not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top