JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns will make a difference, but it will be a terrible, ugly time if it should happen.

There's also some amazingly ignorant comments on the video.

oddly enough I don't look down on anyone that tries to get any training that they can get, and yes if you keep in mind the differences you can get some pretty good training out of paintball/airsoft/laser tag, hell the military uses laser tag, course they had to give it a cooler name and came up with MILES gear.

I have used MILES gear at JRTC at Fort Polk and it was very intense, not compared to real combat but definitely intense.

As an official observer of the West Point paint ball games I can conclusively say that there is NO similarity what so ever.
bullets are not stopped by clear plastic/ sheet metal like paint-balls
I could go on but I think the above vid shows what happens when you use paint ball tactics against bullets
BTW there is also a food shortage in Kiev due to Govt. blockades

As an official observer of the West Point paint ball games I can conclusively say that there is NO similarity what so ever.
bullets are not stopped by clear plastic/ sheet metal like paint-balls
I could go on but I think the above vid shows what happens when you use paint ball tactics against bullets
BTW there is also a food shortage in Kiev due to Govt. blockades

In the comments section of the original link there is a link to a 40 minute extended vid of the same scene. It looks to me the protesters were geared up for less than lethal attacks against them while occupying the square. I mean some of them have cardboard armor for rubber bullets I assume.
In other vids it looks like most of the square is deserted and these guys just didn't leave in time before the real bullets started to fly.
Otherwise why would they stay and be picked off like sitting ducks?

The two things that paintball/airsoft/lasertag can teach you are the most important things in a firefight, and it has nothing to do with your weapon.
1: paying attention to your surroundings
2: teamwork

The way things like this go, and what may happen here if things get worse here, is whoever the army sides with will win. I pray to the god almighty it doesn't happen here because I will fight and I really don't want to be killed by a fellow American.

Those guys need some rifles to protect themselves! Oh wait, its probably illegal to have them there, like in Connecticut. Nothing like disarmament as a prelude to genocide.

Yea, just need all the states to join Connecticut and we will be left with muzzle loaders to protect ourselves, if we are lucky.
I did see one of the Ukrainian protestors with an air rifle and another guy with a handgun. That is the extent of their armament.
The so called free syrian army is better armed thanks to ????

Happens in other countries, I guess its our time.

Just watch this video an extended version and you see several guys taken out by live gunfire....unarmed.
Ukraine - Kiev Maidan square the heart of the revolution - YouTube

The amazing thing is these guys are still putting up a presence and moving along with their protest despite being shot at. They are brave and are willing to die for their cause. Wow.

Check out 12:05 ....sheet metal vs rifle round...his chrome shield gave away his position and got him killed. Insane...madness.

the thing is about revolution, there are always two sides . I cant say I condemn the government for shooting the " unarmed " protesters. on the other hand i applaud the protesters for going for what they want and making change where they feel its needed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top