JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Understand next step is F.B.I., but two weeks seems rather promising. Actually charged my c.c. Should I be optimistic? Suppressor resting comfortably at F.F.L. Get to make conjugal visits!

Overall, tax stamps seem to be coming back much faster than in the past. eFormed 1s are now measured in weeks. Form 4s seem to be floating around 4—6 months. So, hope springs eternal.

Overall, tax stamps seem to be coming back much faster than in the past. eFormed 1s are now measured in weeks. Form 4s seem to be floating around 4—6 months. So, hope springs eternal.
Was concerned about submitting with c.c., but the credit card company didn't object. Was told to expect two months for funding transaction. Yup! Hope against hope.

My funds were accepted quickly after my July 22nd submission date for my E-filed suppressor form 1. Prints accepted a week later. It has been pending FBI background check since early August with no end in sight.

My funds were accepted quickly after my July 22nd submission date for my E-filed suppressor form 1. Prints accepted a week later. It has been pending FBI background check since early August with no end in sight.

I'm in the same boat. Form 1 was submitted at the end of July, credit card charged within days, sitting in "Pending" ever since. I called to make sure there was nothing else for me to do and all they would tell me is that same damn word... "It's pending"

I'm in the same boat. Form 1 was submitted at the end of July, credit card charged within days, sitting in "Pending" ever since. I called to make sure there was nothing else for me to do and all they would tell me is that same damn word... "It's pending"

That sucks, my most recent eFile Form1(SBR) took 15 days earlier this month. I submitted on the 7th, prints delivered on the 13th approved on the 22.

Just turned 70. My new saying, "Didn't get this old being impatient!" Nonetheless, am impatient. Would like to hurry this process along and get my first suppressor in hand.

Just turned 70. My new saying, "Didn't get this old being impatient!" Nonetheless, am impatient. Would like to hurry this process along and get my first suppressor in hand.
I remember the wait for my first two cans.....the longest 11 months of my life......:D

Sounds like things are getting noticeably better. Best of luck to everyone..!!

They always charge quickly...that doesn't mean much. I finished paperwork on my Obsidian on 1/14/20. Charged on 1/20/20. Got my stamp in hand on 8/30/20. The same goes for the two others I'm waiting on currently. It's quicker than it was, but I would still plan for 5-7 months.

Last Edited:
ATF recently changed their payment processing bank from BOA in Atlanta, GA to US Bank in Portland, OR. So, ATF has been taking the $200 rather quickly for those in the PNW. They still process their forms in Martinsburg, VA tho'.

Its always been a week to two weeks to cash a check of credit card. They don't do anything until they have your money. The date they cash it is actually the first day of your long wait.

Five and half moths and got the call from my dealer. Paper work has arrived.:rolleyes: Pooh! Just 13 days out from fourth back surgery. Have to get a ride to pick up suppressor. Then recover enough to head to the range.o_O
Just over 5 months to get it accomplished is sweet.

5 months ain't bad at all. Pretty short wait in my opinion!

Hope you recover soon and get to shooting (quietly)!

5 months is pretty good. Suppressors should be over the counter like a magazine but I digress.

Congrats on the can! Used to be you knew you had a month or so to go when they took your money. Now they do that first!

Heal up and go pew pew quietly!

Five and half moths and got the call from my dealer. Paper work has arrived.:rolleyes: Pooh! Just 13 days out from fourth back surgery. Have to get a ride to pick up suppressor. Then recover enough to head to the range.o_O
Just over 5 months to get it accomplished is sweet.

Congrats!

I made my purchases the first week of November. I havent checked on anything. This gives me hope that maybe I will get that call soon.

Congrats!

I made my purchases the first week of November. I havent checked on anything. This gives me hope that maybe I will get that call soon.
You and me both. I bought mine just a couple days after election day. Was thinking June but who knows??? Might get a lucky spring:s0073:

You and me both. I bought mine just a couple days after election day. Was thinking June but who knows??? Might get a lucky spring:s0073:

My purchase date was 11/8.
Other places i frequent online have a trend of shorter waits for stamps recently.

It is rather frustrating that a government entity that likely has a pile of data on me cant make a yes/no decision in a short amount of time. Not to mention the stack of BGC's for firearms and permits that i currently hold.
I wish we could do the same thing to these folks for their jobs.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top