JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I could have saved some cash if I had seen this deal before ordering the Brownell's BCG.

This is a buy it now price.

I would assume these Ballistic Advantage BCGs are made by Aero Precision but the photo of the Nitrided BA bcg doesn't match the carrier cuts of the Aero Nitrided unit but it does match the carrier cuts of the Aero NiB coated bcg.

BA Nitrided

elj_5010.jpg

Aero Nib
aprh100185c-308-nickle-boron-bcg-1.jpg

The carrier cuts on the Brownells Nitrided bcg matched those on the Aero Nitrided and NiB coated bcgs. It could be that the cut shown on the BA is an older cut and the display photo wasn't changed or they have some older units to get rid of, or???

Brownells Nitrided

p_078102004_4.jpg

Aero Nitrided

aprh308186c-308-black-nitride-bcg-1.jpg

Brownells NiB
l_078000392_2.jpg

I would assume these Ballistic Advantage BCGs are made by Aero Precision but the photo of the Nitrided BA bcg doesn't match the carrier cuts of the Aero Nitrided unit but it does match the carrier cuts of the Aero NiB coated bcg.

BA Nitrided

View attachment 1079609

Aero Nib
View attachment 1079610

The carrier cuts on the Brownells Nitrided bcg matched those on the Aero Nitrided and NiB coated bcgs. It could be that the cut shown on the BA is an older cut and the display photo wasn't changed or they have some older units to get rid of, or???

Brownells Nitrided

View attachment 1079611

Aero Nitrided

View attachment 1079612

Brownells NiB
View attachment 1079613
Just got off a chat with Ballistic Advantage and they said that neither BA or Aero make their own BCGs and they couldn't/wouldn't tell me if they use the same source for them. She did say that the photo of the BCG on their website matches the cuts on the BCG that they are currently selling. Regardless for $129 shipped it's a great deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top