JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got a chance to take my new Glock 27. I took my Glock as well as my SA 1911 to ARPC and set up a target at 15 yards to start with. Well, I will say I need alot more practice with the glock. I was all over the place with it as well as it seemed a tad squirrely in my hand due to the small grip. I had 0 issues with it and It should be " good enough " to use as a carry gun. Meaning I could hit a baddie in the chest every time at 15 yards.
Now.. my 1911. I have to say, this gun makes me look like a expert marksman. Its the only handgun I ever could tear out the center of a bullseye at any range and honestly I am a terrible shot. Most shots were within a inch or 2 of center at both 15 and 20 yards. This may not be saying alot to some of you guys but for me this was like hitting the apple off a guys head. I will just say I am quite pleased and its made my decision to sell off my HKs alot easier.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top