JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will start off by saying my preference for a holster is leather but there are times when a leather holster does not work with my daily attire e.g. wearing leggings for example there is no belt to work with. The choices out there are slim for many females in this case which include female underwear that I have not seen other than pictures but they sure don't appear to stay open once the firearm has been drawn thus one can't re-holster with one hand and that is a deal breaker for me.

A couple of months ago I saw an advertisement for a holster made out of kydex that (as kydex does) stays open after drawing the firearm, there is a clip for attaching the holster to clothing with or without a belt. I have experimented with clip on holsters but quickly discarded them for reasons such as they tore clothing in a short space of time.

This holster seem to have promise so finally ordered one, came in the mail in three days. Immediately tried the holster out and it simply works great. Granted it took a few attempts to work the clip (yeah I didn't RTFM) but after several days I am a happy girl.

So now instead of not carrying because of my attire there is zero reasons now to not carry.

I think looking at their images and videos is worth time spent if one has similar issues.

http://warfytr.com/

grande.jpg

It looks like the fabric is sandwiched tightly between 1) the inner rectangular bulge and 2) the outer picture frame. Reminds me of Mom's embroidery frame gizmo.

Any chance you'll share the brand and model of that holster???

Hayshaker; I guess, as seen in the photo, with a woman's wider hips they don't need a belt to keep pants from sliding down as us men do.

Looks great, hope to get one for my GF, once I know that brand and model #.

I have heard of terrible issues with SOTB carry and disabilities from falls damaging the spine, any concerns there???

The brand (company) that makes this holster is named. Warfytr. A web link is in the OP first post. The holster model name is the Liberty model. The company has only two models. Easy to tell them apart.

I have heard of terrible issues with SOTB carry and disabilities from falls damaging the spine, any concerns there???

The only place I've heard that is via experts and their YouTube videos claiming the best place to carry is up front with the muzzle resting above uR junk and rubbing on the femeral artery...a position that makes it highly uncomfortable to sit or squat and certain to maim or kill if one has a boo boo ND. But what do I know...I don't have a tactical YouTube channel.

LOL!!! That looks like an interesting and innovative holster but.......I'm a big belly guy (though, 10# lighter) and I'm from the no buTt gene pool!:)
A pistol + no belt = major moon shot!!!:eek::confused:o_O:eek:

LOL!!! That looks like an interesting and innovative holster but.......I'm a big belly guy (though, 10# lighter) and I'm from the no buTt gene pool!:)
A pistol + no belt = major moon shot!!!:eek::confused:o_O:eek:

Same here brother, have lost almost 18#'s in the last 4 months and had to dig out my suspenders.... I may need to get a shoulder holster cause I got no arse.......:eek::eek::eek:o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top