1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

A Simplified Explanation of “The Plan for the Restoration of Constitutional Government”

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by MatthewP503, Apr 20, 2015.

1. MatthewP503

MatthewP503 Aloha Member

A Simplified Explanation of
    “The Plan for the Restoration of Constitutional Government”

I have been asked for a sentence, or two, to describe “The Plan For the Restoration of Constitutional Government”. Well, I could not provide such a short description due to the complexity of the Plan, itself.

However, in numerous phone conversations, I have tried to provide an explanation of the Plan, and I do believe that I have found a descriptive means of demonstrating just how it would work.

Suppose you had a map of the United States and it was all black. Black represents areas that are under the control of repressive government (yes, this also includes all state governments that have submitted to receiving federal funds — all of them).

Now, suppose a very small white dot appears on the map. Within a few days, a few more white dots appear. These white areas (even though very, very small, at first) represent areas that have returned to Constitutional government, regardless of the means. As time goes on, these small white dots become more frequent, and, they begin to become larger.

After a short period of time, some of the dots, now growing into definable shape, stretch out and merge with another white area.

As time goes on, these areas become even large, merging with other areas, and, soon, encompassing counties within their respective state. Growing and merging, the will soon encompass most of the state, perhaps wrapping around large population areas (cities and metropolitan areas).

As they continue to grow, they will cross state lines and begin absorbing the high population areas, until the map has been reversed, and the black areas are reduced to dots, and then disappear completely.

So, if I have been successful in reducing the Plan to a simple and easily conveyed explanation, perhaps you would like to go to The Plan for Restoration of Constitutional Government, and download a copy of The Plan.

When you read the Plan, you will see that it is based upon our own history. It is an emulation of the same course taken by our own Founders in securing the colonies that were soon to become the United States of America.

Declaration of Dissolution of Government

When a government, properly instituted under the authority of the People, by virtue of the Constitution for the United States of America, has abrogated its responsibility under said Constitution, and has removed itself from responsibilities imposed upon it by said Constitution, and, when those People choose to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to recognize such Dissolution of Government.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. Jabba

Jabba Oregon Member

Have you looked into the efforts to call a constitutional convention? I think 3 states or so have supported it so far, and 34 are needed. Much more likely to happen than complete rejection of the federal government imo.
  3. MatthewP503

MatthewP503 Aloha Member

I don't want to argue with anybody about what 3 states tried to do a couple (or more) years ago.. I think it is time now for the American people to take the responsibility and the obligation in their own hands, to pass on a better more FREE country on to their children, instead of 18trillion in debt and calling yourselves citizens of the federal government rather than Oregonians..

To support this idea of restoration, please read Article 1 section 1 of the Oregon state constitution and the "declaration of dissolution of government" http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=359

there is also a petition called the under one banner petition: http://outpost-of-freedom.com/youhavetreadonme/index.htm
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  4. USMC-03

USMC-03 Moscow on the Willamette (i.e. Portland, Oregon) Well-Known Member

Let's not mistake an Article 5 Convention of States for a Constitutional Convention; these are two separate concepts.

The U.S. Constitution does not provide any method of changing or replacing the Constitution in one fell act, only methods for amending it as specified in Article 5. I recommend a critical read and consideration of this portion on the Constitution; the States, working collaboratively, have more power to correct the course of our nation then the federal government and both parties have to ruin it.

There is currently an Article 5 bill in the Oregon State Senate, languishing in the rules committee; here in an opportunity to be heard and do something. What if Oregonians turned out in support of Article 5 in the numbers that opposed this oppressive background check bill?
  5. MatthewP503

MatthewP503 Aloha Member

What if at the same time they were doing that, they were also coming together in greater numbers every day with a goal in mind of restoring Constitutional government. It's all about real life participation, and getting whole communities to be working in one direction.

I suggest that people read the declaration of dissolution of government.

And educate themselves on what committees of safety are, and how the founding members of this country used them to form a government unlike any other, which sadly, did not lost long enough.

3 great links are:

It is not hard to get in contact with the authors at either website, and since I brought this topic up, I am more than willing to answer any questions to the best of my ability.