JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings everyone,

I have been following the news media this weekend regarding Obama's comments about his megalomaniacal power to simply run the country the way he, and his puppet masters, see fit without the consent of Congressional approval.

This is an outright threat to the Second Amendment, as well as to our way of life.

For example - Obama?s rough 2013 prompts a new blueprint - The Washington Post

What will be the tipping point? When will Congress and Americans in general say enough is enough?
This political posturing garbage is getting old, I think its time to call this administration out.....

Any lanterns in the steeple yet?

I hope someone is climbing the stairs now!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

It just needs to stop.

Reading that whole, painful thing just makes me sick.

They want him to do MORE of the Tyrannical Ruler crap that has already almost pushed this country into revolution?

I'm really starting to think that the puppet masters just want the revolution (and subsequent thinning of all herds) to begin in 2014...

The most amazing thing is that the libs can't understand that they are next in line. History 101

Cant wait for their bugeyed open mouth open stare of bewilderment
when they realize they unplugged and tipped over the biggest hornets nest on the planet. :D

OK, here's my take

We NEED it NOT to stop, we need hope and change

You lads that know from whence I come will understand :D

A majority of the presidential powers Obama exercises were put in place by his predecessor. This article fails to mention that, which is somewhat amusing. Modern "journalism" I guess. Here are some other resources that do:

Executive orders are not laws. Persuading or requesting congress to do this or that is hardly uncouth in terms of politics. The Washington Post article is making a mountain of a molehill.

This page spells out clearly how a constitutional article is amended. Please read it so you fully understand that the president has no unilateral power in that sort of thing. Amending the Constitution: The Meaning of Article V.

----------

This thread is not specifically firearm legislation related. It's just tangentially related by political assuming.

A majority of the presidential powers Obama exercises were put in place by his predecessor. This article fails to mention that, which is somewhat amusing. Modern "journalism" I guess. Here are some other resources that do:

Executive orders are not laws. Persuading or requesting congress to do this or that is hardly uncouth in terms of politics. The Washington Post article is making a mountain of a molehill.

This page spells out clearly how a constitutional article is amended. Please read it so you fully understand that the president has no unilateral power in that sort of thing. Amending the Constitution: The Meaning of Article V.

----------

This thread is not specifically firearm legislation related. It's just tangentially related by political assuming.

Are you a forum mod?

I don't think so......your misdirection's are getting tiresome.

I'm not a mod, but I am literate.
5gHFEGd.png

Your posts should be in Off-Topic.

I'm not a mod, but I am literate.
5gHFEGd.png

Your posts should be in Off-Topic.

No, what you are is an infiltrator that wants to misdirect and cause chaos. I have yet to read a single post of yours to convince me otherwise....
Whether you like it or not, items that are related to Obama, Hillary, SOTU, etc. are ALL firearm related because these totalitarian dictators you worship want to destroy the Second Amendment. If you choose not to engage in logical thinking and how these relate, then please refrain from trolling the threads and creating fights. Some of use on the board actually want real "Hope and Change"....just not the type you support.

You are adding minutiae to a forum that should be about genuinely firearms related legislation but believe I am trolling? I don't actually like Hillary or know that SOTU stands for (a friend told me, "State of the Union"... I am ambivalent to it), but that is offtopic. Several of my posts have included resources to support my claims or have been obviously personal opinion. I try to comment in a way is clear and concise; these are not traits of forum trolls. Forum trolls are rarely topical or interested in forum guidelines.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top