JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember those Zippo lighters, and yup, I overfilled mine and it most certainly leaked into my pocket and elsewhere :eek:

I recall the burning sensation, might just be how break dancing got started...

Great video, very entertaining...

Ha, interesting character!
I thought most oldsters carried a hanky!
My Dad always did.. his whole life.
I bought some years ago but never have carried one.

Heck, A hanky is good for all sorts of stuff! wiping finger prints off a throw down, coverin your face wild west style, cleanin your hands AND blowin your hooter!
I found 'em.. a four pack. Nice and not bulky.. the classic kind.
I don't think they'll remain that hospital white color for long though.. I can see me winding up carrying darker mid-sized kerchiefs shortly.
Imna try them out

You always need a Hanky ... Never know when you will run into someone with a Panky... :D

The classic bandana prints are what I carry.
Great for wiping glasses ... or making my students wonder if I really am in a gang...:eek:

Back to the OP ... cool video thanks for sharing.
Andy

Last Edited:
I always burn off the extra fluid before I put a zippo back into my rotation - never had leaks or the burning y'all are talking about.

Bic's are nice but the kid safety stuff and the fact you have to hold down the button keeps them from being a favorite but I do keep one in each of my bags since they don't evaporate.

And I'm not sure what I'd do without a bandana in my pocket.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top