JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going with what Greenbug says, Probable an Owl. When I was living in OryGun, we had several local Owls that would munch the rabbits and cats and any thing else they could find! Most times all you would find was fur and feet, Owls usually eat the bones, but We discovered a very large white Owl dinning on a feral cat and it left most of the skeleton intact! I have also seen Bald Eagles do this, but they don't like going into covered areas, perfecting to fly back to the nest sight for din-din!

I'm going with what Greenbug says, Probable an Owl. When I was living in OryGun, we had several local Owls that would munch the rabbits and cats and any thing else they could find! Most times all you would find was fur and feet, Owls usually eat the bones, but We discovered a very large white Owl dinning on a feral cat and it left most of the skeleton intact! I have also seen Bald Eagles do this, but they don't like going into covered areas, perfecting to fly back to the nest sight for din-din!
I know raptors on birds,they just breast the pheasants out. Never seen a rabbit kill though
Get the cam out!:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads