JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm, if "they" wanted to manufacture an atrocity to further a gun control agenda, wouldn't they just carry out an actual killing? Hiring a bunch of actors and faking it would be a lot harder to pull off and to keep covered up.

This angle of a conspiracy theory is utter nonsense.

Hmm, if "they" wanted to manufacture an atrocity to further a gun control agenda, wouldn't they just carry out an actual killing? Hiring a bunch of actors and faking it would be a lot harder to pull off and to keep covered up.

This angle of a conspiracy theory is utter nonsense.

Life was simpler when the only far fetched stories came from the National Enquirer and the Star.

Looks like a bad actor trying to get into charecter-This is a Parent of one of the victims? I think this guy and Obummer went to the same acting school and flunked.

I gave a eulogy during my fathers funeral, he committed suicide, I was in a good mood during the whole funeral because in a way I did not know how to act, my dad was everything to me, he showed me how to tie my shoes, how to cook, how to camp, how to shoot and how to build fires and eat wild vegetation. To keep me from breaking down every second, my friends would joke, morbidly at that about how death effects everyone. When I spoke, I could barely say "hello everyone" without balling my eyes out and resist yelling out"why!?!" at the same time. I don't have a kid yet but I can't imagine nor do I want to even have the slightest feeling of what it takes to try and overcome the death of one owns seed/child.

The hole state of affairs is just sad in many ways. In defense of the Father, when trauma happens people often redirect a common feeling. The father must have been a happy man and good father as his nervous response was humor.
No reason to read in to this, a prime example is war. How many times have people been shot at or colleague shot and humor or giggles of grown men erupts in what may seem irreverent ( any vet will tell you ). It is not irreverent it is just humans acting human.

He may have been preparing to speak, without bursting into a blubbering fool.
If my child was just shot by a lunatic and i couldn't get retribution I would probably look like the joker before being interviewed too.

And whoever is treating this as a political ploy is one sad human being. Just like the idiots saying 9/11 was an inside job. It's a long way from operation Northwoods

He may have been preparing to speak, without bursting into a blubbering fool.
If my child was just shot by a lunatic and i couldn't get retribution I would probably look like the joker before being interviewed too.

And whoever is treating this as a political ploy is one sad human being. Just like the idiots saying 9/11 was an inside job. It's a long way from operation Northwoods

I have a clear conscience & I dont believe anything any Government claims, with any media that they allow. That includes the media allowed in these videos as much as any mainstream media. They all are liars for a common cause.

This video may not be fake, but the guy is definitely a weirdo.. What kind of guy reads from a queue card and is in a joking mood the day after his little daughter is butchered? Just the fact he can make such a calm presentation the day after the murder makes me certainly question this guy's sanity or sensitivity to his child and death.

British and US intelligence have paid tens of millions for advanced mind control research since the late 30s. MK Ultra and the like, do your own research.

I am 80% convinced that the Joker theater shooter was a patsy stooge, not that it will ever matter to the idiot sheeple. These attacks are not random acts. They are carefully crafted, and unfortunately there will be more coming to seal the fate of the SA.

A 24 year old man didn't become so heartless in the course of minutes or short hours to kill his own mom, and then go slaughter little girls; a hypnotized/programmed zombie instructed to do the horrific act and then turn his gun on himself, yes. Anyone here could be programmed to think they are a chicken in one day, walk around clucking - you might even try to lay an egg (that might turn out bad).

We are being played, and there is nothing we will be able to do about it because the 98% never THINK.

That said, the whole 'actor' thing is being put forward by one of two sources. People hired to do the bidding of the real master criminals behind all this, or two, what truthers call 'useful idiots.' Dummies that put forth outrageous and illogical claims for attention that damage the whole search for real truth and enlightenment on certain matters.

We can't stop the destruction of the Second, but at least we don't have to be so naive about who is really doing this crap.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Droid.jpg

Droid.jpg

British and US intelligence have paid tens of millions for advanced mind control research since the late 30s. MK Ultra and the like, do your own research.

I am 80% convinced that the Joker theater shooter was a patsy stooge, not that it will ever matter to the idiot sheeple. These attacks are not random acts. They are carefully crafted, and unfortunately there will be more coming to seal the fate of the SA.

A 24 year old man didn't become so heartless in the course of minutes or short hours to kill his own mom, and then go slaughter little girls; a hypnotized/programmed zombie instructed to do the horrific act and then turn his gun on himself, yes. Anyone here could be programmed to think they are a chicken in one day, walk around clucking - you might even try to lay an egg (that might turn out bad).

We are being played, and there is nothing we will be able to do about it because the 98% never THINK.

That said, the whole 'actor' thing is being put forward by one of two sources. People hired to do the bidding of the real master criminals behind all this, or two, what truthers call 'useful idiots.' Dummies that put forth outrageous and illogical claims for attention that damage the whole search for real truth and enlightenment on certain matters.

We can't stop the destruction of the Second, but at least we don't have to be so naive about who is really doing this crap.

We can look at any Government and all will have different reasons to say why any perticular thing in life is illegal. Also why, I, you, or someone else should be restricted or killed for breaking that law. To death, life is against the law. To life, dying is forbidden & taboo. The only way we're to live is to live & die & hope for something more.

British and US intelligence have paid tens of millions for advanced mind control research since the late 30s. MK Ultra and the like, do your own research..

I do not agree with allot of your posts sometimes Burt, as I do not think everyone is out to get me :D
but the human mind is indeed able to be manipulated easily. And I can say this is indeed true what you post.

There are far less serious examples in society were simple redirection gets humans to act one way or another.
This is more extreme but I believe there is allot of truth in your post .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top