JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which way would you go?

• Glock gen 5

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Saiga 12 clone

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • YHM Turbo

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
I figure a poll always helps me determine my next move.

All are roughly 500-600 dollars.

One requires a bit more of a wait.

Two are pretty much just for fun.

I already have 6 of one.

Well...

IMG_0071.PNG IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0073.JPG

If you mean someone was going to give me one, I would take the shotgun. None are something I would buy myself at the price they go for. Shotgun looks like it might be fun to play with. If it was a situation where I could only have one gun? The Glock.

Well if you already have six of #1, that's definitely out. But see, I'm just not a fan of either one or two. If you had substituted the new M&P 2.0 Compact for #2, it would be a much harder choice for me. So among those options, I would definitely go with #3.

But this is totally subjective. And there's no wrong answer. :)

How about you sit on the money and wait until it multiplies and get something you don't already have or something you need. Oh, and something that doesn't suck!;)

Just think, you'll be 5 or 6 hundred bucks closer to the thing you really want, or ready for that deal of a lifetime when it presents itself after you wasted all your moolah on something less desirable. I know it's boring, but it's smart too!

At one point I too had '6 of something' that I had become rather enthusiastic about. Over time my ability to actually derive joy from what they advertised as 'combat accuracy' didn't satisfy my changing taste and preference for 'target accuracy' regardless of their other virtues.

I had a Saiga 12 for about a year. Didn't develop a lasting fondness. And haven't made the jump to cans yet. So none of those poll choices work. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies thus far it ironically is tied via the poll.

I had a Saiga 12 a while back and for the range, it was quite the blaster.

Glocks are Glocks, although I'm a sucker for new.

I finally broke down for the 22 silencer and I'm thinking at the price of the YHM I might as well wait for two...

I do like the idea of holding out for the vaperwear I've been dreaming of.

However at least two of these three are easy resales if I ever get the opportunity to get those two vaperwear items.

Lining up clays at 20 yards on a berm with a stick full of 12 rounds of 12g sure is something I miss though.

I'll let this thread fester for a few more days...

supressor, I've had 2 siaga12 and 1 vepr12, sold them all...its fun a few times.
gen 5 glock is so sweet, but since I have a gen1 17 I'd probably pass, I vote supressor all the way...

EDIT....id really like a gen 1,3 and 5 g17 combo..maybe I'll retract my gen 5 statement...heck idk I'll probably buy one now

The YHM was getting more hits that the other two on the poll.

I too am leaning towards it, then I measured the internal dimensions on my rail for the gun I wanted to really use it on and realized it wouldn't fit inside the rail.

I still have a single shot I had worked on by Velzey that would be a cool host. Kind of like the AAC in 300blk but in 223.

Then I saw that SDS imports is looking to bring in "firearm" versions of the Cheetah shotgun with a braced 14" barrel.

I'll sit around for a bit and see what they want for that "firearm"

If not I'll likely hit the go button on the YHM.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top