JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will be shooting a speed steel match at ARPC on Sunday morning. I could take a bunch of signs and hand them out to attendees of the event for them to place.
If you have time, go to the ARPC gun show on Saturday. There will be 2 or 3 guys handing out yard signs there. Tell them your plan, somebody will hook you up.

Thanks!

Three days of crickets.

darth.jpg

To the folks who did respond, thanks!
I'll get in touch if we get something going somewhere else.

Did you get signs and flyers? I have both if you still need. PM me with contact info.
I distributed 20 signs at the ARPC speed steel match and provided signs to a few of my neighbors. I'll be in touch if I need more. I also donated to the Stop114 fund and sent a $100 contribution to OFF PAC. Everyone should do this, as you are funding the OFFPAC and most folks can receive an Oregon Tax Credit (not a deduction) which means zero net dollars out of your pocket.

Last Edited:
I'm getting some photos of yard signs from various cities.

You can see them HERE.

If you have one of the signs from the first giveaway, snap a pic and send it to the number or email provided HERE.

Thanks!

If you were serious about supporting another sign purchase, I started one HERE.
Already raised over $1000. Donations still coming in.

It ends Oct 5.
Signs will ship out Monday next week. Everyone will have their signs Tues or Wed next week.
The link gives several ways to contribute.

Campaign signs work, but the folks putting boots on the ground are saying that it's the conversations they are having while putting up signs that are really helping to spread the word, and change minds.

The craziest thing about M114 is how many people still don't know it's on the ballot.

One month left!

Thanks!

It ends Oct 5.
Signs will ship out Monday next week. Everyone will have their signs Tues or Wed next week.

Campaign signs work, but the folks putting boots on the ground are saying that it's the conversations they are having while putting up signs that are really helping to spread the word, and change minds.

The craziest thing about M114 is how many people still don't know it's on the ballot.

One month left!

Thanks!
Awesome web site and thanks for your hard work.

Guys, money is tight with everyone, but $20 to $40 bucks goes a long ways if it's in the right hands. I believe we are truly at a crossroads with regards to all of our constitutional rights in Oregon and in our country. Doesn't matter which group you decide to support, the money goes to support a common cause. A big shout out to those that have contributed and a reminder to all to please kick in something. It benefits all of us. If we lose this battle, the coming ones will be even bigger. We have got to win this thing.

It ends Oct 5.

One month left!

Thanks!
Sending a donation via Zelle now

Got it!
Thanks brother!

We are on track for $2000. That's 400 signs with stands, delivered.
It would be nice to hit $2500 or $3000.
A Klamath group is rounding up donors and will send a check Wednesday. Their goal is $500.
The Ashland group already sent $500.
I'm waiting to hear back from the Bend group.

The rest is all small donors. Every $10 or $30 helps.

I talked to @PiratePast40 today. He's done as much as anyone in Oregon to distribute signs and improve awareness of M114.
We talked about the huge demand for signs statewide, and the surprising difficulty of getting people to chip in.
OFF and its PAC just spent thousands of dollars on signs. They have to save money for radio and online ads and other strategies.
My local club spent $4200, including $200 donated to this current buy. Tapped out.

M114 can be defeated, but only if people step up.
In two weeks, it will be too late to start any new action.
The time is now.
Thanks.

We are up to $2399 tonight.

That's 500 signs delivered. Shipped to people who want them and intend to distribute them.

24 hours left on this buy.

Chip in if you can.

The signs work.
They make an impact.
They make more people aware that M114 is on the ballot.
They cause people to ask questions, and that almost always leads to more people saying they will definitely vote No.

Last update.
We're up to $3270.
That will be 650 signs. Maybe 700 depending on shipping costs.

Window closes at 10PM tonight.
If you see this after October 5, we may do a last minute Banner purchase, you can talk to me about that if you want.

Thanks.

650 signs.
Drop shipped to Klamath Falls, Newberg, Central Point, Ashland, Bend, Coos Bay, La Grande, Ontario.
ETA - Oct 12.

Nothing to it.
Thanks everyone!

If you'd like a sign and you live near one of those towns,
visit Highline Firearms, Legendary Arms, Double Tap Firearms, Orco Gun Works, Oregon Trail Trader, or the Outdoorsman.
The remainder went to non-commercial entities. Ask at your club, they might know a local contact.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top