JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very sad story. I think parental guidance or at least some sort of experienced oversight is of utmost importance for inexperienced shooters. I watched a video of a young lady shooting a semi-auto handgun of some sort. She was wearing a loose/low cut top. One of the spent shells dropped into her top and in the spastic screaming and jumping around she did to get the burning hot piece of metal out of her top, she probably pointed the barrel of that handgun at every person within six blocks. Someone should have gave her a little schooling on wearing appropriate shooting gear.

I'm not saying that these kids were inexperienced, but in this day and age firearms just aren't part of growing up like they used to be so odds are that one or more of the "pals" hanging together have got the majority of their firearms training from watching old Terminator and Die Hard movies and playing Grand Theft Auto.....

Very sad story. I think parental guidance or at least some sort of experienced oversight is of utmost importance for inexperienced shooters. I watched a video of a young lady shooting a semi-auto handgun of some sort. She was wearing a loose/low cut top. One of the spent shells dropped into her top and in the spastic screaming and jumping around she did to get the burning hot piece of metal out of her top, she probably pointed the barrel of that handgun at every person within six blocks. Someone should have gave her a little schooling on wearing appropriate shooting gear.

I'm not saying that these kids were inexperienced, but in this day and age firearms just aren't part of growing up like they used to be so odds are that one or more of the "pals" hanging together have got the majority of their firearms training from watching old Terminator and Die Hard movies and playing Grand Theft Auto.....
For the inexperienced, all guns are always unloaded and hitting "reset" returns everything back to the way it was.
🙁

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top