JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does it show/detail the cops/military being used to go door to door to confiscate guns from citizens holed up in their homes just trying to protect themselves and get through the lawlessness?
Not really. It showed the military and cops in a few situations which were not flattering to the LEO or military, but not confiscating guns, although they did talk about cops going into a Walmart and taking stuff, and they did mention about one family that had to defend themselves with guns against someone wanting to take their stuff.

The gist of it was that we should not depend on gov help, as the gov did a very poor job of it.

Not really. It showed the military and cops in a few situations which were not flattering to the LEO or military, but not confiscating guns, although they did talk about cops going into a Walmart and taking stuff, and they did mention about one family that had to defend themselves with guns against someone wanting to take their stuff.

The gist of it was that we should not depend on gov help, as the gov did a very poor job of it.
Anyone who knows anything about the American Indian and the US Government knows that depending on the government is a bad plan.

Urbanites have to deal with the results of "government" programs etc. and that "free" monies. HOWEVER, ruralites have a different "take" on the responsibilities etc. of the government and those "programs etc." Take when it is convenient and keep the "giver" at arms length or further away.

So what do you do when they come like that? Its like...you gotta have your guns hidden already somwhere... what gets me most is the total disrespect of property and life, how they roughed that granny up is absolutely unacceptable.

I'll probably watch this as well.

I did however hear a lot of interesting stories from RV transporters who were delivering trailers to the area for that horrific disaster carried out by the US Gov to supply trailers for the people to live in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top