JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Being a LONG time fanboy of the 1911 I of course love it. Kind of surprised that for the price it must retail out for that they did not put a dovetail front sight on it though. suppose they figure anyone buying it will not want to change anything since its a special run. Damn nice looking pistol for sure.

That's just mean....... 🤪

Post a disclaimer in the title next time why don't ya. A guy might need to make sure he has his nitro pills handy....

The Top 10 Reasons a Gun is better than a woman....

#10. You can trade an old .45 for a new 22
#9. You can keep one Gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.
#8. If you admire a friend's Gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.
#7. Your primary Gun doesn't mind if you keep another Gun for a backup.
#6. Your Gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5. A Gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4. A Gun functions normally every day of the month.
#3. A Gun doesn't ask, 'Does this new scope make me look fat?'
#2. A Gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep right after you use it.

And the number one reason a Gun is better than a woman....
#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER for a Gun

Hello @Yarome --

Actually, your list for why a gun is better than a woman works just as well as reasons why a gun is better than a man, too. Except maybe for #3.

Here are five additional reasons why a gun is better than a man:

1. A gun just sits there quietly until you want it. It does not demand you make it dinner or expect you to listen to it talk about how great it is for hours every night.
2. When a gun gets dirty you can just ream it out and lubricate it however you want .
3. A gun doesn't think it is a ten incher when it is really a snubby.
4. The barrel on a gun doesn't choose the worse possible time and then suddenly...droop.
5. A gun doesn't quit after one shot.

Last Edited:
Hello @Yarome --

Actually, your list for why a gun is better than a woman works just as well as reasons why a gun is better than a man, too. Except maybe for #3.

Here are five additional reasons why a gun is better than a man:

1. A gun just sits there quietly until you want it. It does not demand you make it dinner or expect you to listen to it talk about how great it is for hours every night.
2. When a gun gets dirty you can just ream it out and lubricate it however you want .
3. A gun doesn't think it is a ten incher when it is really a snubby.
4. The barrel on a gun doesn't choose the worse possible time and then suddenly...droop.
5. A gun doesn't quit after one shot.

Touché OB….. TOUCHÉ!

:s0045:

503E0251-FBA2-4C6F-8BB7-781D649C2859.jpeg

:s0140:

How does you new baby operate, or are you still rubbing it down to keep your finger prints at bay?
She's pretty awesome. They used a heavier spring then I would have expected. The takedown is interesting as it doesn't use a pin to hold it in place with the FLGR. I need i get her out to the range.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top