Hello @Yarome --
Actually, your list for why a gun is better than a woman works just as well as reasons why a gun is better than a man, too. Except maybe for #3.
Here are five additional reasons why a gun is better than a man:
1. A gun just sits there quietly until you want it. It does not demand you make it dinner or expect you to listen to it talk about how great it is for hours every night.
2. When a gun gets dirty you can just ream it out and lubricate it however you want .
3. A gun doesn't think it is a ten incher when it is really a snubby.
4. The barrel on a gun doesn't choose the worse possible time and then suddenly...droop.
5. A gun doesn't quit after one shot.
She's pretty awesome. They used a heavier spring then I would have expected. The takedown is interesting as it doesn't use a pin to hold it in place with the FLGR. I need i get her out to the range.How does you new baby operate, or are you still rubbing it down to keep your finger prints at bay?