JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smells bad. Not impossible though. If they didn't search him properly I suppose he could have gone to retrieve a firearm on his person and shot himself fatally (in the back), whether accidentally or intentionally.

If Chavis is blackand the cops are white Holder and company will be all over it. If the cops are black we'll never hear about it again!

I'm sure you make sense of the world around you in your neat racial baby blanket, but sometimes it's not all about race and media bias.

If you haven't noticed, half the people the pigs have been shooting recently are white folks. It still makes the news. It's no Rodney King, but lets be honest, police terror is paved over these days in general by the media regardless of race.

How about the police terrorism that happened in Katrina? Almost 100% white pig on black citizen crime, yet the media covers it how much? "Holder and company" are "all over it" how?

I'm not here to argue race and media bias, because it's so obvious these days it doesn't need to be discussed. But maybe take a chill-pill on the race baiting kool-aid. It goes both ways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top