JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not far from where I live!

IMG_2694.JPG

When I was a kid a next door neighbor had a Chrysler New Yorker that had the pushbuttons on the dash. First one I'd ever seen like that. I don't remember if he ever drove that car, but I'm sure he must have.

Looked like this one, as I recall.
1628038624889.png

When I was a kid a next door neighbor had a Chrysler New Yorker that had the pushbuttons on the dash. First one I'd ever seen like that. I don't remember if he ever drove that car, but I'm sure he must have.

Looked like this one, as I recall.
Had a Plymouth with the buttons on the dash when I was a kid. Park was a lever that slid down one side of the buttons. Learned first thing that you had to make sure when you slid that lever it locked. Otherwise after you got out of the car if you had not set the parking brake the damn car would start rolling away :eek: :eek: :eek::s0140:

Had a Plymouth with the buttons on the dash when I was a kid. Park was a lever that slid down one side of the buttons. Learned first thing that you had to make sure when you slid that lever it locked. Otherwise after you got out of the car if you had not set the parking brake the damn car would start rolling away :eek: :eek: :eek::s0140:
I had a Barracuda that had been engine swapped. Console shifter that just would not adjust properly to hold in Park or Neutral. Reverse was startlingly easy to find by accident. The parking break never really felt solid to me even after adjusting but it seemed to hold fine. I parked on the flat a lot. Or curbed the wheels rather carefully. I put a nice T-handle on the shifter, which it turned out did not help it stay in Neutral at all. But the car wasn't worth anything anyway. So, perfect college car. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top