JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
A.R.M.S is one of the industry leaders in Mounting solutions used by the Military and Special Forces. I previously had a 3-9x40 in this but have since went to a 1-4 extra long relief scope. These are great at returning to zero when quickly removed by flipping throw levers. It's a wonder how many guys have a B.U.I.S and never use it because they have an optic and don't want to risk losing zero or undoing bolts. Having throw levers give you the ability to quickly remove your optic should it fail and resort to your Irons

The price is $140 with the Burris Zee Rings or $125 without.

More info here

20210125_200047_HDR.jpg

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" barrels, Budget under $100 barrels can be cosmetically challenged just not shot out, A1 and A2 upper receivers A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 and Colt parts.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews